Toribash
Name: wraithismy
past clan's:none
mods i am goood: I AM GOOD AT ALL!!!
about me: i play sports have lots of freinds on and off of TB and have a good socal life good grages everyone likes me they all say i am cutomeb etl wen thay fight me im brown belt in this acc but in the other acc im custome belt
i whant to join evo cus its a good clan i have lotso f frned in it and its secend best omg thats awsom the name is so badass also thats why pm me if you say im in or not and yo'e vots of yes/no on me pls thanks.
Wrathismy I understand you are trying very hard but you are just not eVo is looking for, we don't care that you had a custom belt your a brown belt now filling out brown belt applications. It's not where your from, it's where your at and right now where your at just isn't satisfactory.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Name: Chandler Beltz

Belt: 10th Dan

Past clans: iCoF Piratez and Coffee

Best modes: AikidoBD, Sparring, and ninjitsu.

Other talents: Replay making. I will post some soon.

Gmt: -5

Playercard:
[/URL][/IMG]

About yourself: I am going into the 7th grade and made honor roll. I have a split custody with my mom and dad but this summer I am going to California for the month.

Why you want to join [eVo]: Because this clan is half active like me and you guys are one of the clans that have amazing people, admins, ect. But unlike all others you guys are still great in-game.
Anyways.... I feel left out. O_O yea just letting you know I'm here.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
alright guys, this is an application thread, not a random topics thread, lets keep the meaningless post to a minimum.
I N C R E D I B L E H !