Toribash
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
Funny how you think that replay is finished... if it was that easy to DM uke when his body is facing upwards, you must be in the matrix xD

But me and DOOM are trying to either get a decap or a split with the foot...
which is unfortunately hard because then we'll need to lift UKE even high and with a much better position, and enough time to get in a good position to actually throw the foot and get a DM, if that makes sense.

(the stuff before the lift was DOOM, the rest was me BTW)

Naw I knew it wasn't finished. Anyway I'm really not the right guy to talk about this lol, I have tried to make a replay before and it was AWFUL.

How come you changed your name back?
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
How come you changed your name back?

GOOD QUESTIONS, SIR!
well... I was hoping to get my original name back, which was Ruins... but when i asked an admin... he/she said "that name is taken" and suddenly, my heart drops... sinks into shock, and i take a took for my self... AND IT WAS! it was an alt that made RuinS about 3 weeks ago...

So then i decided to go back to HOPE because i much prefer it than anything else besides Ruins.
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
GOOD QUESTIONS, SIR!
well... I was hoping to get my original name back, which was Ruins... but when i asked an admin... he/she said "that name is taken" and suddenly, my heart drops... sinks into shock, and i take a took for my self... AND IT WAS! it was an alt that made RuinS about 3 weeks ago...

So then i decided to go back to HOPE because i much prefer it than anything else besides Ruins.

You're lucky I didn't take HOPE on this account then.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Originally Posted by Griselbrand View Post
who the fuck kicked me

I kicked you because: a. you're inactive and b. you're an alt, looks like someone else wanted you in the clan though, so I'll discuss in Discord whether you should stay or nah.
Originally Posted by Trial View Post
You're lucky I didn't take HOPE on this account then.

You love you so much, you couldn't take it <3
Originally Posted by Plus View Post
Hi hello. Could u keep that kind of language down low. Would be cool :P

If you're referring to Griselbrand's post, the occasional use of bad language is alright, but when your only post in the thread is "who the fuck kicked me", I'd prefer if you could up your post quality -- I'll discuss it with him ingame.

I've changed up the ranks a bit. Typhon's now gone up a rank, I also moved the bank from inactive to Adventurer.
Last edited by Surge_old2; Oct 16, 2017 at 12:07 AM.
Originally Posted by Plus View Post
You should just make a new rank for the bank. Would make it alot clearer to everybody.

Good idea - I was considering doing that but didn't want to make the ranks look messy. I've done it now, not as messy as I thought it'd be.

Also goodnight everyone. Sleep well <3