Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Rob9722 View Post
Thanks for the CnC LatinBlade. i learned how to keyframe I may need more help with the syncing.

It's okai.
I didn't like the music that much, but don't pay attention to that.
Perhaps you shouldn't use slowmo for the whole video.
wow that
sucked
The fps it's too low for the giant ammount of slow-motion.

In this video you shoul'd use fast motion not slow, but i know you will need more replays, then you can just use a little part of the song to the video.
The camera is very better this time, I see you used some effects, but you need to, when they lay out, when they are off, make it cleaner and smoothier, because it's too sudden when you put an effect and cut it like that in other second without nothing like lay out for example.

You need more sync, between the song beats and the hits, and there , when you got it, that perfect sync allows you to put effects on them and then make it look awesomener.
or you could send the replays to me With keyframes, let me record them with fraps and then I could send the recorded replays to you in the right form so you can edit them.
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Well i'm on summer vacation and im not doing much this summer, so i decided to make videos, I always wanted to get into video editing, and i'm having a blast creating stuff like this. Here is my newest WIP, I need more replays for it though, and i'm going to need help rendering the whole video in a higher quality. And i have ALOT of editing to do

In the last replay It's hard to see when and were did swexx decapitated the uke (I know the decap because I used this replay for a video)

You need to sync ..

The video is way too slow for the song that is alredy a little slow but not like the replays.

I may post a wip later of something.
Don't wait for something big or awesome, I'm just practicing, and I'm out of motivations.
@Rob: Your camera movement is way too hectic at some moments. You should try keyframing them or using BezCam .

Also I think the song and the vid were a bit slow; just as LatinBlade mention above.

Anyways just keep practising

Also since it seems to be video time, I think I'll make a short one aswell, so you can see how much i suck in it