Toribash
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Deathtime: Kinda stiff, only had two hits. I'm not gonna count this as a madman I'm afraid.

Corepunch: Sexy punch. If your other replays were of this standard, you'd easily get in.

BrilliantSword: Sure you boomed, but it was a pretty simple and not really stylish hit. Basically contraction of both pecs.

Even though I'm not a recruiter, I'm sorry to say it's a no from me (mostly because the first replay was hardly a madman).

Thanks for criticism. I will work harder.
Last edited by Koven; Nov 2, 2009 at 03:31 PM.
Wow. The decap was a huge improvement. Sexy near 360 spin and boom. ORMO standard decap.

The madman, again, it lacking. Symmetrical opener, and then two simple kicks. Still hardly a madman. Go to our replay thread and watch some madmen there. I'm sure you can come up with something at least somewhat similar to it.

All you need is a better madman, and it's a definite yes from me, although, I'm not a recruiter.

Btw, next time, just make another post for replays. It's kinda annoying reading your post that you replaced two replays THEN having to go back and look for it.
Ok, thanks, so final entry.

Kong-fu - decap.
Hunter - booms (madman).
Corepunch - split.
Attached Files
!Corepunch.rpl (93.6 KB, 18 views)
!Hunter.rpl (221.3 KB, 20 views)
!Kong-fu.rpl (102.0 KB, 16 views)
Koven: I must say, I really liked these. That decap especially was pretty darn sweet. If noone has any objections, I'd like to welcome you to ORMO, mate.
I cant seem to find all my best replays, ill just post some of them later (if i can find em) and if i cant ill post some of my random kinda nice rpls
The content of the replays doesn't matter a lot anymore, as long as it's REALLY well made. So yes, if your single hits are sufficiently good, you could end up getting in. Posting more than one type of replays would be preferrable, though, so we can see how versatile you are.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol