Toribash
Just thought I'd share this replay where I absolutely shrek Turost with no arms.

Uke the opener is better, the destruction is nice (especially the head dm and chest dm, not bad)
But it didn't flow well and was very slow. When you grabbed uke in the air, I was almost sick in my mouth
Attached Files
THE BEST.rpl (38.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Boaplitas; Oct 30, 2015 at 06:02 PM.
All of you fuckers
I think I will layer my posts like this from now on so people know the relevant bits of info that are meant for them.
I was just thinking it might be annoying if Im talking to 10 different people at the same time.

Gambi and new event
Gambi lets do it. So who wants to help? I want the list by tomorrow
I was a bit confused about the event but I get it now. So everytime someone dm's uke they add 1 thing to the picture.
So to save time I'll just make the picture and the person who dm's can instruct me on what they want in it and where.

Furylord
Furylord I'm sort of hyped for black ops 3. Im not going to buy it (Fuck no) but I cant wait to see the zombies,
I used to play alot of zombies with my m8s back in the day.

Fluffy and hawkeye
Hello fluffy, welcome to the clan hawkeye.
Fluffy, I think you forgot to take your medicine this morning...
Last edited by Boaplitas; Oct 31, 2015 at 04:33 AM.
I would like to participate, but i wont do the opener.`

PS.: The drawing has to be halloween themed (as you probably know), so we could mix it up with something satanic.
Last edited by Gambi; Oct 31, 2015 at 09:36 AM.
New event
Yeah gambi we could. Ill do the opener if you want, I was thinking about doing it anyway.
So the list so far is...

part 1- boaplitas not finished. Amount of dms =
part 2- gambi not finished. Amount of dms =
part 3- (open) waiting. Amount of dms =
part 4- (open) waiting. Amount of dms =
part 5- (open) waiting. Amount of dms =

No image yet.
Some new Replays :3 And boap pls use my ukebashing pose at the end for the cardpic
#ReplayTime
Attached Files
2 Boomhits.rpl (202.1 KB, 7 views)
so vuckin close.rpl (120.8 KB, 6 views)