Ranking
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
Shen is still the best tank in the game.

Hamster's Current Best List:

Tank - Shen

Physical Melee - Xin Zhao

Physical Ranged - Ashe

Mage - Annie

Support - Janna

Pusher - Heimerdinger

If you disagree with any of that you're wrong, and I'll explain to you why.

imo, i think sivir is a better pusher than heimer. sivir has a badass aoe as buff which ofcourse effects everyone around her, that paired with the buff from starks is very brutal, she also has ricochet that can kill minions quickly while also killing a tower, paired with her ult and starks makes it even more effective. she also has a very, very strong early game nuke to keep everyone out of the way while she rapes towers. her spell shield is an added bonus, its a banshee's veil without spending the gold, and it gives her mana back. thats just my opinion though.
Heimerdinger can hold a lane like none other, but sivir can go from zero to tower in 3 seconds and then has to run away because she's so damn squishy
I play UK League, DaveyFit, add me.

Also Ashe is getting a BIG nerf, apparently her ICE arrow [the big one]has a AOE now.

IMO Yi is best Mellee just need to be played right. Heimerdinger can HOLD a lane, hes not so good on pushing though, I find most range chars to be good pushers, but thats my opinion.
Originally Posted by T0astman View Post
I play UK League, DaveyFit, add me.

Also Ashe is getting a BIG nerf, apparently her ICE arrow [the big one]has a AOE now.

IMO Yi is best Mellee just need to be played right. Heimerdinger can HOLD a lane, hes not so good on pushing though, I find most range chars to be good pushers, but thats my opinion.

ummm ur dumb

he is great at pushing
T0astman, if you're not infuriated at heimerdingers pushing your lanes down, I guarantee you are not playing against good heimerdingers. As long as his grenade deals any damage to turrets at all, and as long as his own guns target enemy turrets, he will be the best pusher in the game.

He is pretty much banned 100% of the time in every ranked game, along with three of the following: Soraka, Shaco, Xin Zhao, and Shen.

Ashe's arrow does have an AOE slow... but that's not what matters. It's the fuck-all huge stun that matters. Also, she has FREE VISION WARDS YOU CAN SHOOT AT 2400 DISTANCE. FREE. NO MANA.

Her squishiness is now offset by her becoming better than teemo at scouting the map out, paired with her incredible item scaling (so long as you're a smart person and buy a BF Sword as your second item after doran's shield or whatever you got to start), makes her hands down the best ranged physical champion in the game right now.

EDIT: If you can't last hit, don't bother playing Ashe. She is one of the most important champions to get last hits with, every time you have the opportunity.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Annie is in the weekly rotation, which means I have to beat all the scrubs to her :@
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
You get raped Mega?
Also yeah add me DaveyFit
Yeah Hamster I was talking about the big fuck off stun, apparently its getting an AOE but I think someone may have been trolling me on that.
Best combo for ashe Imo? Shoot ice arrow, teleport, get there as arrow hits, proceed to rape.

And yes i'm very bad against Heim he makes me tear my hair out. But I still manage to get him ^_^
Last edited by T0astman; Jul 30, 2010 at 07:55 PM.