View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Heh, it's ok Lucas.
Don't worry - he seems to be loyal. + you can take crazylars, "triforcians", if he decides to, I think that he had a chance to stay in RA, and poll doesn't go good for him neither.:/

Anyway I appreciate that post owned, thank you, you're earning your clan good rep, indeed.

Anyway, let's wait till crazylars posts if he decided yet where to go now - whether, to go to triforce, or to try for RA, still, k? ;]
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by StickDude
Im off to play RoN:TaP, Sah, 'YWater' me if your on, so I can join you inRA serv, k?

I didn't get a word fo what joo just said.
wushu is:

ed: 250 cm
dm: 150
fracture: 80
turnframes:50
matchframes:500 (normally)
flags: 15 (dq on, dm on, fracture on, grip off)
mod: default.
damage normally: 0
and sumo on (so wrists and ankles doesn't dq you).

This mod turns on to be hard at start, but it bigger distance gives you opportunities for more sophisticated openers, 50 turn frames is - in my taste - most convenient settings - not to low (classic/ tk -10/20) not to high (judo - 70), as it gives you relatively long-lasting moves, which are also very controlable. Higher dm threshold prevents you from most of unfortunate, unlucky splits, while honoring only more powerful strikes, while mod still puts lesser penalties on stroke fighter - by lower fracture threshold - so hurt parts are still with you, to protect them better next time.

I observed that this mod is prefered mostly by older players, as it shows, objectively, player's skills - at such long distance in default mod (without gripping), and such raised dm threshold.

I would recommend it strongly - it's challenging and rewarding mod.
Plus you can really test one's skills in controlling his toribashian there.

Try it, learn it, love it.
Originally Posted by Owned674 View Post
Ok, sounds good. Sahee... you love posting as much as i do. you=my carbon copy. You=Friend.

=

thanks ^^

I love your signature, btw.

Though you could make your avvie animation a bit smoother. If you care for such matters. ^_*
Originally Posted by Owned674 View Post
I didn't get a word fo what joo just said.

He is about to play some other game, but he will switch to Toribash in case I send him a message through Xfire.
Anesthetik made it for me... Im good friends with him too. Thank you for <3 meh siggy!

bird says thumbs up to joo ( ^)3
iv'e been clanhopping to find the right clan...when i found it...i got thrown out and started looking for a new right clan.