Toribash
<- only has 128x128 items. (although textures are 512x512)
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
same here :v can't reedit it too
but I like my set though
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Probably can't get those picture thingies done for a while. I doubt this computer i'm forced to use can run shaders and/or raytracing. Or run gimp.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Probably can't get those picture thingies done for a while. I doubt this computer i'm forced to use can run shaders and/or raytracing. Or run gimp.

so are any of you guys still interested in this
Haha, lol'd at shadowelf.

yeah go for it sly, but please do'em without any fancy shaders or shit. Just the toris. o7 <3
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Haha, lol'd at shadowelf.

yeah go for it sly, but please do'em without any fancy shaders or shit. Just the toris. o7 <3

Thanks, good to know about the shaders. I'll use raytracing though c:
-----
I hope you don't mind that they're .bmp

so I took some screenshots of most of us, inactive and active. Some had different sets that the older pictures, some didn't have a picture at all. If you still want me to take raytracing + shader screenshots of the other guys, I will.

Screenshots

Last edited by Slycooper; Jul 23, 2011 at 04:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yummy! /me touches Nobuddie's boobs
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
My boobs should be far more jiggly.

No seriously; I really really really appreciate your work Sly, but could you just make poses, without any mods or blood? You also just have to make screenshots of the guys without a picture, the others seem to be fine (or are also too lazy to comment that their pics are outdated).

<3 thanks.