Toribash
I don't even know what I want to be in the near future...

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
Don't worry man, your idea changes as you go through with it.
But once you're on the path you're set, you can change it, but at a pretty inconvenient cost of money and time.
Oh well I guess I'll take my time to see what I really want to do in the future

Helpful quote

Don't you guys miss this clan... I mean the good old days when everyone was here... When everyone was active. Sure Soul's here and Count messages here from time to time... But I really miss the old Guardians. I mean, there's a lot of new guys here who are cool but it's not keeping this clan active. I remember when I joined. When Jorrei was the leader. I remember Eason, Fally, Armin, Darkevipr, Deathkicks,Torigash, Vman, Blackacezi, that guy who faked his death, all those people whos accounts I've now forgotten over time. I remember the struggle to become an official clan. I remember when the clan died and Armin revived it then he took us to the promised land of official clans. I miss these days. Idk why I'm suddenly feeling sentimental. Bare with me please hahaha
Last edited by RangedThief3; Dec 6, 2014 at 07:33 AM.

Helpful quote

Probably because it feels like during this time where you have to decide who you are, you're dwelling on who you used to be. To me this little community was a big part of me, despite my young self being a bit immature, I still liked trying to engage in conversations with those in the Guardians clan.

Though do tell me about this guy who faked his death, I don't believe I remember that.
I don't really remember his account name but I remember one of his friends contacted one of us saying he died in an accident or something. Then like a month later his account said he was in another clan so we started getting suspicious. Then after a while he revealed to us that he wasn't dead then we got mad at him for a while. I think he was able to rejoin our clan after a few months I'm not sure.

Helpful quote

@Ranged: oh dmn, your comment just gave me goosebumps, literally. But yes ofc I remember this. Man it feels just like yesterday when all of us were active and trying to get official. Stumbling around in that tiny little thread we called our board, trying to catch up with everyone as soon as one gets online. All those ingame fights and replays we had, all those won and bitterly lost tourneys, the market and all of this stuff.
Eventhough we are almost dead now, I still dont really want to close this board. Nevertheless we still catch up on each other from time to time, just like we are now.
Of course we can't be active again like in the old days, with all of this new stuff going on in everyone's life - college/university, school, becoming an adult and so forth probably hit everyone of us the same way, see Armin and JorreI.

And yeah I remember this guy, eventhough I forgot who exactly he was, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't able to re-join due to his pretty big misbehaviour (srsly, you dont just fake your own death, no matter for what reason).
Yeah I understand why we're inactive but it's still fun to remember the good ol' days.
Ah the wars we had, the tourneys, the friendly matches. Oh well at least we're still here.
---------------------------
Idk why but I even remember Jorrei trying to learn German from you or something...

Helpful quote

oh yeah, i completely forgot about that, but you're right
Those were the days my friend

I recently tried to play tb again, but I srsly suck at it nowadays
Furthermore it seems like I lost all my replays :/
-----
So if anyone got any old replays with or for me, I would be rly happy if you could post them here, I'd like to get a look at them again
Last edited by count3rl33; Dec 8, 2014 at 11:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump