I would main support Taric if this happened:

Should've came out as one of the halloween skins

Cloaks?

Cloaks are truly outrageous.

They are truly truly truly outrageous.
Chinese taric looks better.
In the end the chinese get the better deal ;_;

All their art is so much better.
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Nov 10, 2012 at 10:49 PM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
If they do come out with that skin they should redesign him like TF and the others. Those triangular feet are..... ugh, and he's a midget ass too, support a graves with taric and stand right beside him lol
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
If they do come out with that skin they should redesign him like TF and the others. Those triangular feet are..... ugh, and he's a midget ass too, support a graves with taric and stand right beside him lol

They probably plan to give him a bigger profile.

And yes, Chinese artwork is always better. Every female default skin is 50 thousand times more fappable.

But just imagine how badass 5th age taric will look after a remake @.@ I'd fap to that.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
I wish I would have good partner for duo queue

Well we could see what we can do if we tried. :3
I worked on my Darius + Blitz combo, and holy crap we are really getting that down tight.
We both start off with double grab/reach just so they can't escape once we start attack. It got us first kill in under 40 seconds , second kill in the next minute.
We really destroyed this game, fell off mid-late game, but I came back once we hit about 30 minutes in. Amazing game imo, probably could have built him better though.

Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I worked on my Darius + Blitz combo, and holy crap we are really getting that down tight.
We both start off with double grab/reach just so they can't escape once we start attack. It got us first kill in under 40 seconds , second kill in the next minute.
We really destroyed this game, fell off mid-late game, but I came back once we hit about 30 minutes in. Amazing game imo, probably could have built him better though.

Meh, AD Volibear, double Unholy Veigar.. oh, 17 lvl. :P