Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok well add me up, gamertag is LDFN NoobCaekz and i'm online right now ( updating first ) and I will play some left 4 dead with u eh?

You got a mic right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
I'll make a poll later on today for you to join, but first I want you to post around here a little to get people to know you again.

Last chance okay?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes, I have a mic. I can't play right now or for the rest of the weekend due to problems you don't even want me to get started on but I will add you if I have the time.
Respawn in 10...
Well that sucks, hope your problems go away and I geuss I will play with you on monday then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Clan'Possibles'Names
/Invade/

I got some good clan names.

[Mix]
[DJ]
[Uke]
[Uber]
[WAX]
[DC]-DarkCookies...not Oreo's
[FOX]
[Juicy]
[Gummy]

If i got more names ill post here ok?.
Pulvis et umbra sumus
Originally Posted by ownagehuh View Post
I'll make a poll later on today for you to join, but first I want you to post around here a little to get people to know you again.

Last chance okay?

Ownage, don't buy this' kid's garbage. HE IS A NOOB. Just because he asked 4 times doesn't make it ok for him to join, he posts in downright annoying Fonts, he's a clan jumper who can't comprehend WTF a clan even is or means, don't but it, that is if you want to make [Dark] Look horrible

Originally Posted by T0RIBASH View Post
thank u so much!

You seriously need to shut up, NO MEANS NO. You don't ask again if he says No, you shut up, and find a new clan.

Ownage: If you don't apriciate my invading, just tell me, I apoligize for kind of overstaying my Welcome, [NEA]'s going slow for now, we are looking for members. Thanks.