Guelphy Gryphons
1 Votes / 11.11%
Tits
6 Votes / 66.67%
an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yessire, you seem like a good guy. Oh, and if you get in, please change your siggy.
Last edited by ImVeryBlue; Dec 13, 2012 at 10:01 AM.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
ImVeryBlue. I am doing it RIGHT NOW xD. Oh Ken. I didnt say Bye cause... I am back ;3. Better than ever ;)
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
I am Ingame only when i dont study which happens rarely now since i haz exeams. I will be ingame in a week though ;3
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
I aint a dick Flet used iCoF so he could join Impro he failed then he failed another App for a clan he failed that one too, Your clan was a third choice for Flet to join .
-----
Sorry for the invade.
-----
I meant For the 2nd clan he failed that one sorry for shitty grammar.
-----
Oh and also he said this,
I dont know what i your deal here. But you are not one of them, and to answer killtime's question. I will quit Toribash if I wont, He meant he would quit toribash if he didn't join Impro clearly not.
Last edited by killtime12; Dec 13, 2012 at 08:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yup I know
And there is an edit button at the bottom of your post which everyone in ICOF seems oblivious to.
And uh if you want to add anything to this conversation, do it via chat/talk thread or Pm not in the application thread because we don't like it getting clogged

Also kil000, read the first page
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
it fucked up majorly for me ;-; it had too little frames for me, started off with like 400
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Originally Posted by kill008555 View Post
hellooo i want to aplly for this clan !!!!!!!!!!

god bro, read the first post.

also, to the dude who applied who was friends with wik, HELLO! you got a yes from me!
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
kill time, do not post here if you just want to start stuff. good day. and kill00, even if you make a proper app, it is a no from me
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO