Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I would like the inquisitor to fix everything, but then in the end he to disappears. It would be a nice twist. And based on the way the game sounds, I would say this is going to be the last one of the DA series. What else would they be able to do after everything is fixed?
A hasbeen like the rest
Idk but if he does leave, I'm guessing there will be a DLC looking for him, or of him looking for the Champion/Warden

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
hey guys, it's been a while. Im pretty inactive due to alot of college/university stuff going on, sorry for that.
Anyway, I've been much into anime's lately and since I know that some of you guys share this interest I wanted to ask for anything worth watching (finished some already like Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Kill la Kill, Sword Art Online etc + most of the childhooh-ish anime's)?
Hey Armin. Idk nothing's been happening recently except for school and shit to do and school...

Helpful quote

I couldn't even name one anime for you count.

Same ranged. School, and a whole bunch of other shit has been keeping me busy.
A hasbeen like the rest
I just realized how your clan name is Inquisition... And the next DA is coming out soon haha

Helpful quote

Lol yeah. In the clan, I am considered an inquisitor, which is rather coincidental. Do you know what the setting of DA:I will be? And is the war between mages and templars still going on?
A hasbeen like the rest
I heard it's gonna be in the whole continent of Thedas. You know, Ferelden included. That probably means that we'll be using a much bigger map than the 1st game, which is also an improvement over the small area in the 2nd

Helpful quote

Yeah the second was way to confined. But in my eyes, a bigger map could mean a longer game. That sounds good to me. I hope it is like a game that take 100 continuous hours to beat.
A hasbeen like the rest