Toribash
Hey, MrBoxMan, I finished your free head.
Free of charge, although, the 500 tc you sent me is kindly appreciated.
I hope you enjoy it.

Here's how it looks

As for the issue of our arguments, it seems all of us have a natural instinct to defend ourselves when being threatened/sassed at. Thus, is the reason why we argue. All I can really say is, remain calm, ignore the person. If they really are irking you to such a point, please send a PM to me, Nyann, Avengd7x, or InfernoXZ, and we'll be able to handle it from there.

Please keep in mind, that every post you make that contains unnecessary/insulting/harsh words will affect the whole clan. Thus, if that post gives those who read it a bad reflection on our clan, you will be to blame.

So, please, guys, keep every problem you have that you really want to discuss within PM's.
Last edited by Kiza; Oct 31, 2012 at 10:39 PM.
Got a elf force finally.
Also servers are still down it seems so i think im going to sleep for now good night people.
Originally Posted by hamza135 View Post
Got a elf force finally.
Also servers are still down it seems so i think im going to sleep for now good night people.

You, yes you. Stop Copying me. No Bad *squirts with water*

Fuuuuck still no servers, I'm going back to sleep :c

And Nyann is a extremely nice person so dont think that she isnt or ill slap you witth my ding dong
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
And servers still down. Bleh, I wanted to play. Hmmm, I might just go to bed at a normal time tonight then. Or, stay up and radio(I know I say I do it all the time, but I mean it this time )

Anyways, back from getting sweeties, time to munch them down and time to change out of this rediculous outfit.
Last edited by Nyann; Nov 1, 2012 at 07:05 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

FUCKING SHOW ME PICS OF YOU IN IT PLS

and me and box are chatting on skype im bored as hell :<

dammit humpu y u do dis
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Happy Halloween guys effing servers still down 30 minutes later, Nyann TEH PICS PLEASE, nice avvy lag and uh ya here is something to lighten the mood

-----
Where the fukk... 5 Freakin Hours!
Last edited by Grim; Nov 1, 2012 at 07:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
I don't consider numa numa as a meme anymore. It's more like fus ro dah type things that catch a youtubers eye.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Longer posts please.

I hope everyone had a good Halloween. I know I did. Only a few more days of no college / work as well. I'm going to miss being on till 5am every night. So I apologize if my in-game time drops a bit.

I also want to thank MrBoxMan, Avengd7x, Abdy and D3m0nz for always being there for when I need people to speak to. Love you guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech