Toribash
Nah you don't need permission to leave and sorry to see you go...

So... I think this is finally the year for survival horror. Aliens: Isolation and the upcoming Silent Hills, and Idk when RE: Revelations 2 is coming out.

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
It really depends on the horror game. Some absolutely suck, and some are great. I am not a huge gamer anymore. I just hang around on the tb forums and do other shit. Honestly, the only game I care about, and the game I want is DA Inq. It looks great, the previous games were great, and I can only assume that this one will be better than the last two. I hope I am not wrong.
A hasbeen like the rest
It's coming out in a month. I can't wait to play as the Inquisitor.
And apparently, the devs said that the Champion and the Warden will play important roles in the game... Does that mean we can import both games into DA: I?

Helpful quote

I could only assume you could import both roles. That would be cool if they were able to save the characters physiological features so that they come out looking the exact same as the did in the previous games. I can only assume you would be able to import the previous games data because you had the option in the second DA. I have a feeling this is going to be a great game. I would hate to be let down.
A hasbeen like the rest
I also assume that you can import the games because of the fact that the Inquisitor is there to fix the shit caused by the Champion...

Btw there's also this: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...we-know-so-far

Helpful quote

It seems like the DA games have a funny way of ending. I have a feeling that the inquisitor is going to attempt to fix shit, but in the end he is going to leave like the other champions before him. It would definitely be hilarious, and I would laugh my ass off. I kinda hope the series ends like that.
A hasbeen like the rest
You want the series to end with the Inquisitor fixing nothing
I really hope that they give multiple endings though, like the previous DA endings instead of ending it with victory...

Helpful quote