Toribash
I was thinking that, link and all of us need to know gioxy better, link don't you think you should've slowed it down and knew gioxy better first, but I'm ok with gioxy if that's your decision. And dose if that's true, I gotta see how link will deal with that. But gioxy seems nice
-----
Link didn't you think you should've slowed it down and tried to know gioxy better, he seems nice, and I like the fact that we had a new member, but taking it slowly just to make sure that he's not into some mess and doing some background check wouldn't hurt right. And if that's true dose, I wanna see how link deal with it.
Last edited by Yaumui; Feb 27, 2013 at 04:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys just stopping by to see how your all doing.

This is my 1st post since I was perma banned from toribash.

Signed,
Toon.
If you really think I rushed it then as a matter of fact i did rush the decision
Why you ask
because all of you are being too damn passive about are activity
It takes how many days till we get a post. At the least 1 day
Thats freaking bad.
And you yam
You complain that we are too in active in game
Well give me a suggestion on how we can improve things
Cause for one I don't see anyone doing any help with the activity.
Heck 50% of this thread is alive cause of kam
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

I wasn't complaining about the activeness, I was just asking back then, and I think the only way we can make other members post is to ask them by pm or ingame, or make a rule like not posting in 3 weeks is a result of being kicked in clan, and if u can think of a better way, say it and I'll try to help.
That Kam kid, such a no-lifer. tsk-tsk,

I post here as often as I can because this is one of the clans that I don't want to see die.
My clan was also one of them, but current members are all going inactive/never posted there to begin with, so I've kinda given up.

And ingame activity isn't something that should be an issue. If you go ingame, you do. Simple enough. Most of you aren't as enticed by the game as you used to be, thus the drop in activity and lack of ingame appearances.

Yam, if ingame activity is something you want, my suggestion is to find a clan with members that still enjoy playing tb
Well, Hi guys, it's been a while.

Also I can be your ally and be active in this thread if you guys want to
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Wrong thread for ally requests, Apr.

Also, hey bro.

EDIT;
Also, Link, could I grab the banks' pass off you again?
I forgot it, and deleted the pm you sent that had it in it .-.
Originally Posted by kameron View Post
Wrong thread for ally requests, Apr.

Also, hey bro.

Thought that old member is auto ally.

Also hey kammy.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Old loyal member = auto-accept if they reapply. Or that may have change. Ask Link when he pops up again.

I have no clue with how allies and stuffs works here. Never really paid attention to it, etc.