Ranking
Well, I played another game of jungling with jax, and it went good for the jungling.
Had a lot of fun with the people I was playing against, really skilled played(At least I thought so.)
Achieved a triple kill near late game(Second one ever! And this time it wasn't a karthus ult )

I started wolfs, went to wraiths, and went back to blue. I did it without a leash, and I started with the first item on lifesteal, forget what it's called, 420 gold I think it costed.
But, that helped with the HP problem. I think it went good, first couple ganks they got away, but after a while it straightened out.
Also, is it a good thing if they start targeting you in teamfights first? I mean, it's bad because you'll die faster, but doesn't it show that they are afraid of you? haha

Don't question my build, I was working for the damages and attack speed before I build defense and armor. It's just how I play.
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Well, I played another game of jungling with jax, and it went good for the jungling.
Had a lot of fun with the people I was playing against, really skilled played(At least I thought so.)
Achieved a triple kill near late game(Second one ever! And this time it wasn't a karthus ult )

I started wolfs, went to wraiths, and went back to blue. I did it without a leash, and I started with the first item on lifesteal, forget what it's called, 420 gold I think it costed.
But, that helped with the HP problem. I think it went good, first couple ganks they got away, but after a while it straightened out.
Also, is it a good thing if they start targeting you in teamfights first? I mean, it's bad because you'll die faster, but doesn't it show that they are afraid of you? haha

Don't question my build, I was working for the damages and attack speed before I build defense and armor. It's just how I play.

Some helpful pointers:

1. 2 item start paths. Boots + x3 pots or Cloth armor + x5 pots. Get boots when you can get a big leash on blue.
2. As for Jax build, don't rush gunblade into AP/AS, Jax is incredible with only Triforce, that's all he needs. After that you can go full tank with GA being the best option. Gunblade can be built after triforce for the perfect combination of AP/AD, Jax creates the rest of the damage with his passives and skills.
3. What makes the Triforce and Gunblade combo so potent is because of his Ultimate's defensive stats that it gives. More AD = More Armor, More AP = More AP. This makes HP also better on him due to getting free stats from pressing a button.
4. Focus on 1 or 2 major damage items then transition into full blown defensive items.
5. Try Exhaust on Jax, he has amazing 1v1 potential and exhaust just makes his 1v1 more deadlier.
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I started red, because I wanted to have a better damage, and prolonged damage done.
Is that a bad thing to do?
Also, how important is blue on Jax? I got it once, and didn't find it that helpful really, other than the mana regen it gave me

Its not bad to start red but it's also not the best idea.
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Some helpful pointers:

1. 2 item start paths. Boots + x3 pots or Cloth armor + x5 pots. Get boots when you can get a big leash on blue.
2. As for Jax build, don't rush gunblade into AP/AS, Jax is incredible with only Triforce, that's all he needs. After that you can go full tank with GA being the best option. Gunblade can be built after triforce for the perfect combination of AP/AD, Jax creates the rest of the damage with his passives and skills.
3. What makes the Triforce and Gunblade combo so potent is because of his Ultimate's defensive stats that it gives. More AD = More Armor, More AP = More AP. This makes HP also better on him due to getting free stats from pressing a button.
4. Focus on 1 or 2 major damage items then transition into full blown defensive items.
5. Try Exhaust on Jax, he has amazing 1v1 potential and exhaust just makes his 1v1 more deadlier.

Good pointers. tbh guinsengs is also great on jax. But thats if you want damage out the ass.

Also, Anyone ever do a double jungle combo? It requires a great team to work with. In order to double jungle you need 3 teammates that can hold a lane. So when the double jungler's come in for the ganks it owns.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Good pointers. tbh guinsengs is also great on jax. But thats if you want damage out the ass.

Also, Anyone ever do a double jungle combo? It requires a great team to work with. In order to double jungle you need 3 teammates that can hold a lane. So when the double jungler's come in for the ganks it owns.

Guinsoos is horrible on jax right now. All Jax needs is a triforce and a GA to rape face, like J4ndo said above. His build is bad, even jungle jax should go wriggles -> triforce or something, AS on jax isn't good and the stinger/Nashor's are just bad items.
Double jungle only works if you manage to snowball all your lanes, otherwise you have two useless underfarmed characters.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I've ran tele/smite with 4 people and we dominated due to sheer power of communicated assaults. Hippybob was there, it was good times.
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Double jungle only works if you manage to snowball all your lanes, otherwise you have two useless underfarmed characters.

Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Dude you obv don't know how a good team holding turrets(turrethugging) can own

He is talking about the two junglers, not the three solo lanes.

And all I have to say about this matter is Team Dignitas Season 2.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I decided to get my elo over 1200 before season 3 starts, first ranked game with Midalee

terrible Farm, I know, but I was busy roaming
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
I decided to get my elo over 1200 before season 3 starts, first ranked game with Midalee

terrible Farm, I know, but I was busy roaming

zeke's and black cleaver on caitlyn... wat, also everyone in that game has terrible cs.
I'm a fucking professional!
Most AP nidalees I see are such a piece of shit it's not even funny. They rely on the enemy being blind, deaf, and dumb, and running head first into ever spear they toss. I spent an entire game against one just dodging spear after spear and the dude had like half my cs and was doing absolute shit by the end of the game. He only landed one spear on me the entire game, and that's because I was chasing him with full health when he had absolutely no health remaining and I stopped giving a shit about the meager amount of damage it dealt.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games