Toribash
jesus.
So excited.
With Talon and pantheon becoming incredibly viable after the armor pen change I'm so ready.
Best talon na
best pantheon na
Best na.
Na.
nanananananananana bat mannnnn batman
piss
The new BC looks fantastic but its going to require alot of changes to champions with physical based multi hit AoE skills like MF, Irelia, Corki and Twitch. Teamfights are going to happen and 1 team is going to have 25% less armour. Can't wait to use all the new AD caster items at once though.

I am also just hit 1400 elo...then lost a game. The silver lining though is that I hit my all time high in ELO this season, highest before this was 1384 about 3-5 months ago, then I tanked about 40-50 elo, started playing ranked again and fell to 1192...this was before Riot reworked the penalties from queue dodging.

Then Hippybob and I started to duo queue and we've had great success. We went 5/1 with Ez/Lulu bot lane and recently we played 9 games where I've gone Rengar and Hippybob either support or jungle and won 8 of them. We played 4 games tonight and went 3:1. Slight chance that we could get to 1500 before the 12th and get Victorious Janna.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Jax usually starts at blue. Now if you jungle as a champ with energy or no mana then usually you would start at red(only if its a AD champion).

Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
Start wolfs then blue. Get a hard leash perferably save your smite for red.

I started red, because I wanted to have a better damage, and prolonged damage done.
Is that a bad thing to do?
Also, how important is blue on Jax? I got it once, and didn't find it that helpful really, other than the mana regen it gave me
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I started red, because I wanted to have a better damage, and prolonged damage done.
Is that a bad thing to do?
Also, how important is blue on Jax? I got it once, and didn't find it that helpful really, other than the mana regen it gave me

the cdr lowers the cooldowns on his spells.
It helps with damage output due to being able to spam W.
Back for good.
Watching this guy is a fairly good place to start if you want to improve your jungling.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Jayce is op, I hate top laning against him.

I hate how whenever I open this thread, Im on an earlier page, and I answer a question that has already been answered.
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Nov 8, 2012 at 05:58 PM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Jayce is op, I hate top laning against him.

I hate how whenever I open this thread, Im on an earlier page, and I answer a question that has already been answered.

He's much more manageable since riot nerfed his thundering blow imo. Still pretty strong though.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
He's much more manageable since riot nerfed his thundering blow imo. Still pretty strong though.

He'll continue to be strong due to his Q and his 500 auto attack range. Poops on nearly every top lane besides Yorick, Kayle, Nidalee and Lee sin. I ban him and I Lee sin due to 2 reasons:

1. The enemy picks Lee Sin and dominates due to being best lee sin NA
2. Ally picks him and proceeds to feed

Last ban is for one of the OP supports/tanks that the other team doesn't ban.