Toribash
I wouldn't mind seeing a Left 4 Dead again. Seems like they could make a million of them without stopping. Something like the Call of Duty series. They will never stop making those game.
A hasbeen like the rest
But, at least they're not taking the CoD approach where they release a game every year to the point that it becomes boring...

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
Cod has been boring for years. Each game is the exact same with some exceptions. It is like the new iphone each year. The only thing that ever changes is the extra 20 minutes of battery life, and the power switch actually works. I think companies should limit the amount of games they add to a series.
A hasbeen like the rest
Yeah, except sports games of course. It seems like Assasin's Creed is going down that road too, releasing games every year now...

Helpful quote

mind if i chills out a little bit here mates

and sup, it's been a while since i drop in and say hi
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Hey Trice! How's it been?

Helpful quote

Hey Trice. I have gotten tired of the ASC games now. I love the series, but black flag kinda killed it for me. I think the first 2 are great, and the 3 is really good. After that, it just all went downhill in my eyes. The games are the same, but with a different setting each time. That is one series I would like to see die off soon.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by RangedThief3 View Post
Hey Trice! How's it been?

I am fine, despite my exam is near.... urgh i hate exam.
I am thinking to play Dark Souls, anyone can tell me is that worth to play it?
"0h no" -Trice
Ehhh... Last time I recommended Dark Souls *cough* danny *cough* it didn't turn out so well... It's pretty fun though once you get the hang of it but it's one of those games where you will need a guide to survive.
Assasin's Creed Unity... idk why they made it next gen only when they can remove some stuff... Devs are so lazy these days

Also I have exams too

Helpful quote

probably dark souls will be the first game that i would play in computer other than TB
"0h no" -Trice