Toribash
Yeah they brought back Runescape 2007. The catch is is that it's on it's own server and you have to start from the beginning again.

I still have never seen a dev in-game though lol

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
Why would a dev be in-game. I have really never seen a moderator in-game. Seems like the company doesn't really need in-game staff, and the current staff has no desire to play the game they work for.
A hasbeen like the rest
Well, back then in 2009 I saw some servers where there were devs playing but they were private servers.

So... Borderlands the Pre-Sequel...

Helpful quote

Never. I am really not a fan of the Borderlands anymore. The first game was only good because of the multiplayer mode, other than that, it was boring. I only enjoy some single player games, and some multiplayer games. The only thing that makes multiplayer games good, is if you play with your friends, or if you are staff ;)
A hasbeen like the rest
Like Left 4 Dead haha. It's cool and all to play the story, but it's even more fun playing online with other people, especially your own friends.

Helpful quote

Yeah that is a great game. I got it 2 years ago during a sale, and didn't regret it at all. I love playing the game with my friends. Even though I suck, it is always fun to just mess around in co-op, or play a few online games.
A hasbeen like the rest
I'm just here waiting for Left 4 Dead 3, or Portal 3, or Half Life 3, or basically any 3rd game by Valve :P

Helpful quote

I heard some stuff about an Half Life 3 coming out? I could be completely wrong, or the game is stuck in dev hell. I am not to sure, nor have I actually looked into it to much. If someone knows, feel free to correct me. Out of the games you mentioned, I would love to see a portal 3. I love the portal series, and although they are not to hard, they are unique. The co-op was great, and basically made the whole second game.
A hasbeen like the rest
Actually, I do remember reading an article about Half-Life 3 being in dev hell. But I really just want a Left 4 Dead game

Helpful quote