Toribash
yes, but i thought i would point it out as people sometimes don't do it unless they are told to. (aka ME)
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Got the friendly medal now too. All I need is the helpful one.

EDIT: Whoop, nevermind. I got that too, lol. It popped up after I closed the other one.

Like a boss.
Last edited by Fivah; Nov 8, 2012 at 10:13 AM.
Back for good.
Gotta hate those newbs who report you for not helping them when they are feeding on purpose.

Happened to me 4 games in a row and then got banned. Like wtf. I did nothing wrong and still get banned. >.>
haha, toon doing nothing wrong.... HA!
I'm pretty sure everytime I played with you I could find a reason to report you legitimately ......
ANYWAY I HAVE 1k rp SAVED UP FOR ZED, CAN'T WAIT!
#RIOT #RELEASE #ZED
♥ mushu♥
saw on a reddit post that they're making black cleaver a item that is usable now, this should be interesting
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
saw on a reddit post that they're making black cleaver a item that is usable now, this should be interesting

Yeah, you build it from a Brutalizer. Looks like a pretty decent item imo.
Back for good.
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
Yeah, you build it from a Brutalizer. Looks like a pretty decent item imo.

¨

yeah instead of the flat amount of 15 armor pen over 3 stacks you get 5% over 5 stacks

and it also now applies for ad casters like garen and panth, could be a very good variation for those type of guys
I'm a fucking professional!
Just a word of advice, don't bother buying Zed's shockblade skin. It looks totally shit ingame, theres a bug where most of the time you can't even see his clone and he looks more badass with black/red anyway.
Dose is dead.
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
Just a word of advice, don't bother buying Zed's shockblade skin. It looks totally shit ingame, theres a bug where most of the time you can't even see his clone and he looks more badass with black/red anyway.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of me rolling around in a mountain of prepaid cards.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
Got the friendly medal now too. All I need is the helpful one.

EDIT: Whoop, nevermind. I got that too, lol. It popped up after I closed the other one.

Like a boss.

I finally got the red ribbon thing. I don't see how because I haven't been playing a lot. But when it first started doing the animation, i was like wtf is happening.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم