Toribash
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Toribash got officially released on Steam, prepare for a new wave of applicants.

*.* this I have been waiting for, finally on steam (lol not play able on steam yet/ atleast wasn't yesterday, even thou it was on new section )
Last edited by joope1; May 19, 2014 at 07:56 AM.
Insanely many people online at once. Not the giant launch I think people were thinking after all this hype but idk, it's still monday.

Goin fho datt first place dough. Chesh streaked half of these too.
Last edited by Hattersin; May 20, 2014 at 12:32 AM.
PM me with any and all questions
Hey guys sorry for the invade, but Hatt, I loved your review for toribash on steam (at least I think that was yours. Had a very close name and a lot of play time, lol). I think I saw Plats as well, but I'm having some memory loss. Anyways, nice reviews and stay awesome.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Insanely many people online at once. Not the giant launch I think people were thinking after all this hype but idk, it's still monday.

Wait for holidays ;p
well, the number of people online kinda doubled or tripled, which is good
hampa gona get rich!
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Thanks, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce people to the idea early on. Did my part on promoting
I've gotten about 20+ friend requests after writing that, I think it was the first review and people just threw themselves onto me when the download button wasn't working.
310h played since the 15th of Feb though, aiming for 1k before the year ends.
PM me with any and all questions