Toribash
so after finishing the first part of RE6 (I know it took a while, but I had to take a break from time to time) I have to say that it can be fun indeed, but there is a lot of shit the producers tried to make good or copy from other games that just didnt work out (for example the getting in cover movements). Furthermore there are way to many QTE to count and the splitscreen (was playing it coop with a friend) looks better than in RE5 but is still small and weird.
Let's see what Chris' chapter will bring ;)
Danny, I remember a creepypasta, I think it was Bedtime or something, and it made me not want to sleep for a few days...

Count, me and my cousin challenged ourselves to play RE6 splitscreen on a really tine tv. Not the best thing to do...
----------------------
Chris's chapter is just filled with anger management issues... I prefer the Jake story. And don't forget the Ada campaign you unlock if you finish all campaigns.

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
The one I remember about sleep is the Russian sleep experiment. That was a good one, not to scary, but interesting. Some are just really good stories, I don't know if they are all meant to scare or creep you out, but I like it.
A hasbeen like the rest
You never heard of Jeff the Killer? Come on man. It's as popular as SlenderMan

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
nah ive been here for like a year. but i was inactive for 6 months and then they forgot to make me a member. i'm still a junior member xD
Eli, same thing happened to me when I was in Guardians. I sat there for months, and never got promoted. Rank in this clan doesn't mean much. Seems like everyone is basically equals. Sorry I have not noticed you before.
A hasbeen like the rest