Ranking
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of getting raped from auto attacks.

I get to completely enjoy mid lane if the AP mid runs no armor yellows. Don't even need to waste mana.

That's also true. I try to zone pretty early, so every time i walk closer they get scared usually resulting in me taking no aa harass or damage altogether. Running mp5 yellows usually works out for me. Player's preference I suppose.

I guess I could try armor yellows.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

If you aren't great with skillshots you will struggle with brand. Xerath is played so little. The only people who play him tend to be the people who play him exclusively and wreck face. The best 2 are diana and ahri, they have such awesome mobility.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
If you aren't great with skillshots you will struggle with brand.

I gotta learn somehow right?
At least he's no ahri though.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
That's also true. I try to zone pretty early, so every time i walk closer they get scared usually resulting in me taking no aa harass or damage altogether. Running mp5 yellows usually works out for me. Player's preference I suppose.

I guess I could try armor yellows.

I recognize that some players enjoy highly aggressive rune sets, and some people highly defensive, so I check each person as soon as they enter the lane to see their stats. Low armor results in me instantly auto attacking when they go for cs. Magic damage is lower in the early game in comparison to auto attacks, so early armor is more useful than early mr. Early mr is really only useful for the early-mid phase without any supplements, and that's only in mid and bot, where magic damage is more prevalent.

Yellows are always armor for me. It's universally useful. Blues, reds, and quints are the only things I vary with, and even then it's a stretch with quints: I love my movement quints. I'm saving up for cd and/or flat ap blues and flat ap reds so I can have universal basic rune coverage. MS/Flat AP/AS/ArmorPen Quints, APPen/Flat AD/AS/ArmorPen reds, Armor yellows, and Flat MR/AS blues are what I have so far.

I still need to think what would make a good red for magic damage supports like Raka and Sona and stuffs. I currently use AP Pen for them, but I know I could use better. Flat AP sounds nice, but I'm pretty sure I could get a better stat for a support from it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I gotta learn somehow right?
At least he's no ahri though.

It's all about practice, as generic as that sounds. Also knowing the speed and range of the skill also takes into effect.

But yeah, landing a blazed Q on to someone is really, really helpful for that stun.

If you have someone like Ezreal or Ahri, I'd recommend just going in normal matches and fucking around for about 10 games just to get used to hitting them.

Oh yeah, also about skill shots. People tend to try and dodge them (duh), look at the path your enemy mostly takes to dodge it and next time aim it a little bit left or right depending on their patterns. You can't guarantee that this always works, but at least it'll help
Last edited by ed; Nov 7, 2012 at 09:52 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Oh yeah, also about skill shots. People tend to try and dodge them (duh), look at the path your enemy mostly takes to dodge it and next time aim it a little bit left or right depending on their patterns.

Or the universal tactic of walk up to zone them, then back off, but then walk back towards them when they start walking back to catch them with a surprise spell to the face.

And sometimes don't do it at all. Patterns work both ways. If they realize you overshoot them so they walk into it, they'll adapt if they're good. So change it up to scare the living shit out of them. I sometimes deliberately miss skill shots to lull people into thinking I'm either not going for them or my aim is off. Then WHAM, full combo.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
Today I learned that building Mundo as an ap off-tank is fucking op.

I main mundo and mentioned that before. And got told I am stupid for it. >.>

As for Xerath I own him he is just boring. He is fun aswell.for like 3 games.
This might be a bit off-topic, but does anyone know Heroes of Newerth? It's almost the same as LoL.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
I had the worst possible team ever on my last game.
They fed the enemy 42 kills. >.>
And I had 5 outta the 7 kills on our team