Toribash
Did you guys already sent the official app?

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Yeah, we sent it on the 9th. Eagerly awaiting a response right now, was told it'll take about 4 weeks tho, that makes 3 weeks to wait.

Also, it appears that Telepathy left us to lead a clan with Blur - good luck to him, in future though, I'd appreciate if members told us when y'all leave =)
Last edited by Surge_old2; Oct 15, 2017 at 10:31 PM.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Yeah, we sent it on the 9th. Eagerly awaiting a response right now, was told it'll take about 4 weeks tho, that makes 3 weeks to wait.

Also, it appears that Telepathy left us to lead a clan with Blur - good luck to him, in future though, I'd appreciate if members told us when y'all leave =)

Good luck Telepathy. Also I wouldnt get hopes up for official, I remember when Thief apped to official and we got denied and things went south. However Thief was having a hard time not shitposting, I'm very optimistic that we'll see [a] though.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Yeah, a lot of clans get rejected the first time, so it's not unlikely that it'll happen to us too - but if we can keep this decent post quality and activity then sooner or later we'll get official.
Yeah I have high hopes on you guys, adventure seems to pass all the requirements

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by Theory View Post
Yeah I have high hopes on you guys, adventure seems to pass all the requirements

This is not a good place to discuss this (so let's stop, it's probably not good for our official chances anyway). This thread should be used for discussion that's not about reaching official, I've sent you a PM regarding what you just posted instead.
Last edited by Surge_old2; Oct 15, 2017 at 10:31 PM.
Haven't posted in here for a while.
Me and DOOM have kind of been working on a replay together called The DOOM of Birds.

I also made some random replay i had fun with called Bird Head.
Just give me suggestions on the Bird Head one because quite frankly... i have no idea what to do with that xD

The other replay me and DOOM are doing, is just what we decide on atm
Attached Files
The DOOM of Birds.rpl (198.2 KB, 7 views)
Bird Head.rpl (197.6 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by bird View Post
Haven't posted in here for a while.
Me and DOOM have kind of been working on a replay together called The DOOM of Birds.

I also made some random replay i had fun with called Bird Head.
Just give me suggestions on the Bird Head one because quite frankly... i have no idea what to do with that xD

The other replay me and DOOM are doing, is just what we decide on atm

Hey again.

I haven't watched the 2nd replay yet, but in the first one with DOOM, that throw at the end feels really anticlimactic - the foot just kinda bounces off Uke and nothing really happens, I'm by no means a replay maker or critic but that's something that could be changed. Perhaps you could hack in a DM or something?

Also, members, check out #adventure on Discord. I posted a WIP of what our logo is looking like atm, let me know what you think.
Last edited by Surge_old2; Oct 15, 2017 at 10:43 PM.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Hey again.

I haven't watched the 2nd replay yet, but in the first one with DOOM, that throw at the end feels really anticlimactic - the foot just kinda bounces off Uke and nothing really happens, I'm by no means a replay maker or critic but that's something that could be changed. Perhaps you could hack in a DM or something?

Also, members, check out #adventure on Discord. I posted a WIP of what our logo is looking like atm, let me know what you think.

Funny how you think that replay is finished... if it was that easy to DM uke when his body is facing upwards, you must be in the matrix xD

But me and DOOM are trying to either get a decap or a split with the foot...
which is unfortunately hard because then we'll need to lift UKE even high and with a much better position, and enough time to get in a good position to actually throw the foot and get a DM, if that makes sense.

(the stuff before the lift was DOOM, the rest was me BTW)