Toribash
Well, there's Massive, I think it's used by Skrillex. That's mainly for making computer music though. FL and Massive are the best ones.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
Is your family some kind of...I dont know...evil? Whats wrong! This is no good for a teenager.

And guess what i just know that i got a disease that attack my liver.
I ran to my childhood friend house to ask her mom about it
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Oh my gosh, are you alright?
As straight as I am, I would wanna give you a hug.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
and if you give me that godamn hug, you'll be sent to sky without plane
"0h no" -Trice
Looool without plane hahahaha, bro really, that is really sad. What soesnt kill you makes you stronger bro, so hope everything goes good.
And raihan, yes, i want to be a rap producer
Cozza, i know about Flstudio and i will research about massive, but I am aseeking for free ones to get a grip and see if I am worth it. I been playing with FLstudio demos and I did some pretty good ones, but I see no point as I cant save nor open :/
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
i am planning to stay at my childhood friends again for some times
"0h no" -Trice
Jeez man...I cant believe your family is really that bad? You should maybe discuss it with them. If you dont feel yet calm, the best thing to do is relax at your friends house
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
i'll talk to them when i relax
if they still do that i'll call police
"0h no" -Trice
Thats nice to hear. It will be hard to come with the idea and you might feel lonely at first, but time is something you cant recover while your heart will heal along with time. If they dont behave as a family police will be your best choice. And something else, if they are the ones doing something bad to you its them who should leave, not you, so fight for your rights as you dont deserve being homeless. Thanks god you have good friends who take care of you.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Let stop the depressing topic, she(childhood friend) worried about me. She said that if i continue this topic, it only make me depressed

P.S. she thanks to you for concerning me
"0h no" -Trice