Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Have you seen the [Gamekeeper] Clan Picture Event?

I think I can make us a new clan pic till 20 of March so that we can participate :3

And if possible make a list with the active players because a lot of people from the member list are inactive :|

Or if Brubert wants to give it a go...
Last edited by vladvlad; Feb 23, 2010 at 10:41 PM.
Proud member of [Pandora]
[Gamekeeper] Clan Picture Event.

Also, we need epic poses, etc. The war theme we thought of back then was good, like the theme of Brubert. Also, vlad, no offense, but you need to work on your posing, the rest are fine. When working on it, Brubert should/shall post it in the Private Board so no one can steal our ideas(>.>)

Would that be alright if we would enter in it?
Last edited by Virtue; Feb 24, 2010 at 11:11 AM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Count me in the pic :3
Btw, my graphic card is GeForce 7300 SE in this computer (the crappy computer). I need DDR2 specs. Anybody have a suggestion? And Does GeForce 7300 GT can run toribash normally with windows 7? Or should I change my RAM from 2GB to 4GB?
adotEngine : TOMATOES!
Jonggi : POTATOES! Copycat!
I have GeForce 7600 GS 1 Gb RAM and XP.. Toribash runs perfectly here (except for flames... they lag)
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
[Gamekeeper] Clan Picture Event.

Also, we need epic poses, etc. The war theme we thought of back then was good, like the theme of Brubert. Also, vlad, no offense, but you need to work on your posing, the rest are fine. When working on it, Brubert should/shall post it in the Private Board so no one can steal our ideas(>.>)

Would that be alright if we would enter in it?

Maybe you`re right, but I will still give it a go.
Proud member of [Pandora]