Toribash
I'm extremely happy that so many of you have said yes to me joining!

I'm gonna assume that Cold doesn't say yes to people often by Gradeger's reaction.

Cold I'll give it my all to live up to your expectations!
I'm gonna stay neutral with fox. You seem like a cool guy but I've never seen you around and you have a very little amount of posts so Im gonna have to see more.
Nick: Dan
Belt:6th dan black belt
Forum Activity:every day but not next week
Ingame Activity:every day but not next week
Past Clans:Tip Haunted Menace Mecha MOFF Nitro
Bad History: None
Why do you want to join?: It sounds like the perfect clan for me were everyone is nice to one another.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I can offer my loyalty kindness and a good reputation
Replays: I dont do replays
Last edited by Danny; Jul 5, 2015 at 10:25 PM.
I am a brexit survivor.
Also sometimes i go outside and wonder why am I outside.
I'm gonna say no to mossd. Lack of effort in app, a little young for our group, didn't put replays. Sorry but it doesnt seem like Ultimate is for you.
when can i apply again?piegod said i dont need a replay
Last edited by Danny; Jul 6, 2015 at 07:24 AM.
I am a brexit survivor.
Also sometimes i go outside and wonder why am I outside.
Nick: My nick is Ancient, but my real name is Erik.
Age: I am eleven years old, in fact i 'aged' in the 15th of june, but don't let my youth fool you, as I can be mature, I promise.
Belt: I am currently a 9th dan black belt, but in 200 games more or less I will be 10th dan black belt.
Forum Activity: I would say that im an eight, or so, but if i will get accepted, I will try to improve that.
Ingame Activity: My ingame activity is 7, but if I get accepted, I will try my very very best to improve that.
Past Clans: My past clans are [e],[crooks],(vibe) and angels of darkness.
Bad History:Oh, well i have had a few infractions for useless posting, which I will not to anymore. Because I have learned my mistakes.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because This has been my dream clan, ever since I started playing this game, I've seen good players from [u]ltimate which have helped me out enormously, so I decided that if you guys have helped me, I'll return the favour.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I can offer everything that I can. I don't know what though, because you guys are all better than me. But I will try my very best to help in any way I can if needed.
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph. Well, so I come from Latvia, but a year ago I moved to Ireland. I've come back to Latvia for the holidays, until the 29th of august. My GMT here is +2. But my GMT in Ireland is +0. I am very athletic, I love to play soccer and hockey. Also I am learning a little bit about hurling and also floorball. I know about toribash since 2011, but I've never gotten to play it because of family crysis's in 2011-2013 september.

So about my career in toribash
So, I love playing this game. I'm currently learning abit about replay making, because I love to do it, its so fun! I'm also really good at the aikido family, with a rank of 50 in aikido and a rank of 400 in abd. And a global of 1.5k. My best friends in Toribash are as follows. : axelsXD Miracle rcrichman chab haze and many more.

I know that this wansn't a freeform application, but I kinda turned it into a freeform application because i love to do freeform apps.
I'm sorry if you didnt like it, but I hope that you might accept me into this clan. Thats all. ~Ancient
Replays (post as an attachment):
Attached Files
axels got nothing on this.rpl (52.5 KB, 6 views)
axels got nothing on this2.rpl (85.6 KB, 4 views)
he saved me not rigged.rpl (55.3 KB, 6 views)
i won you what.rpl (57.8 KB, 4 views)
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by FoJoTheFox View Post
Nick: fojothefox
Belt: 7th dan
Forum Activity: I post when there's something to post on so I would be pretty active in clan discussion
Ingame Activity: Very active. Not so much recently cause I just got a job and have been focusing on that since it's brand new but I'll start being more active here soon
Past Clans: elite, The Fallen Ones, Sirs, Jade Lotus, and a few others I can't remember there names
Bad History: I don't believe I have any (I apologize for my ignorance if I do)
Why do you want to join?: Well I think you guys are a pretty cool group of people I've met a lot of you in game and Negus asked me to join (also my last clan sort of faded back into the shadows)
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I'd like to think I'm a good fighter and I would participate in clan activities as much as possible.
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph: sorry I haven't posted on forums in awhile so if someone could pm me how to upload a replay that would be fantastic!
Replays (post as an attachment):

sorry for the bold text not sure why it came out like this

yes
u are kool kidz
also you seem like a pretty cool guy, and you could fit in

still considering ancient