Toribash
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Like who, Drow Ranger, Sniper etc.?

I wouldn't say Sniper is an easy hero, to be honest. Maybe at low tier brackets ~2k, he's a bit strong, but as you progress he gets weaker.

Lich, Dragon Knight, Wraith King (you don't need a keyboard for this one)

also meepo
yeah ok
Isn't meepo that guy with the clones and stuff? I suck with him. Also, forgot about lich, I did well with DP, Bloodthirster (?), beastmaster (headbutt charge guy?) Viper and razor
-----
Oh yea, Axe, Juggernaut Queen of pain
Last edited by Leaf; Jul 13, 2014 at 04:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Isn't meepo that guy with the clones and stuff? I suck with him. Also, forgot about lich, I did well with DP, Bloodthirster (?), beastmaster (headbutt charge guy?) Viper and razor
-----
Oh yea, Axe, Juggernaut Queen of pain

When I first started out, watching dota helped me as much (or more so) than actually playing it. A few heroes that I found fun when I started, not necessarily easy though, were -

Bounty Hunter, because people (that skill level) don't get detection so your invisibility saves you 9/10 times.

Puck, because you can blink out of pretty much every situation as long as you get your E spell off (and have a blink dagger).

Dragon Knight, because he basically has a spell for every purpose. Q for damage (Fire Breath), W for lockdown (The Stun), his E for survivability (Regeneration) and his ulti (Dragon) for easily taking down towers. Dragon Knight was the first hero I actually wanted to become good at.

Now, these are all fun, but in my year of dota (or something), I have never found a hero that was more fun than the almighty Earthshaker. His stun is quite a bit of fun to land, and his ulti is indescribably fun, and rewarding. I still remember my first CHAOS DUNK.
Interesting Earthshaker video-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okuOx0wCnt8
Last edited by Laser; Jul 13, 2014 at 06:45 AM.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by IceWariorZ View Post
When I first started out, watching dota helped me as much (or more so) than actually playing it. A few heroes that I found fun when I started, not necessarily easy though, were -

Bounty Hunter, because people (that skill level) don't get detection so your invisibility saves you 9/10 times.

Puck, because you can blink out of pretty much every situation as long as you get your E spell off (and have a blink dagger).

Dragon Knight, because he basically has a spell for every purpose. Q for damage (Fire Breath), W for lockdown (The Stun), his E for survivability (Regeneration) and his ulti (Dragon) for easily taking down towers. Dragon Knight was the first hero I actually wanted to become good at.

Now, these are all fun, but in my year of dota (or something), I have never found a hero that was more fun than the almighty Earthshaker. His stun is quite a bit of fun to land, and his ulti is indescribably fun, and rewarding. I still remember my first CHAOS DUNK.
Interesting Earthshaker video-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okuOx0wCnt8

Oh yea, forgot about bounty hunter, yea he's pretty nice, and riki...i hate that guy's invis (i suck so....), i called him the master yi of dota haha, i was butthurt all the times i played against him. not anymore though

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
bh is good because you can use him at all skill levels, but his role in the game and his gameplay changes, so it's a good hero to learn to use.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Earthshaker is by far my favorite hero as well.
It's just so much fun and rewarding.

And if you're supporting helps you gain a massive lead which makes room for you to farm a bit, get lategame Battlefuries for lolz.
Had so many teamwipes with double BF's on the 30-40min mark.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Who's Monobi? I played a game with them yesterday, but I have no idea who they are.

Hey, since it's holidays, we should play together with the toribash clan some time!
f=m*a syens
Monobi es Monobi.
I can put up with EU servers, I get 150-200ms, which i can deal with.
if someone sets up a decent stack, Im in.

Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Earthshaker is by far my favorite hero as well.
It's just so much fun and rewarding.

not a fan of a support ES, hes a roaming stun and thats all he adds to a lane.
I dont even count ES as a hero untill he has a blink and can start dunking.

had a couple of great games on friday.
finally stomped my weaver game for my compendium daily, was stuck on him for three days trying to get a win, team too heavy to carry on back.
http://dotabuff.com/matches/770707125

completely roflstomped a game with ogre magi, multicast 2 strongk, 2ez.
just roamed with the veng and killed everything.
http://dotabuff.com/matches/770812207
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post

not a fan of a support ES, hes a roaming stun and thats all he adds to a lane.
I dont even count ES as a hero untill he has a blink and can start dunking.

LMAO

he is like the best hero to stop agro trilane, very good roamer and actually very good lategame. AND FUN TO PLAY.

ES SO BAD WITH 3 SEC STUN ON LVL 5 KAPPA
gfdgdghfg