Toribash
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Oh my that would be quite the traumatic trip, the poor thing, how did out end up attacking you though?

I made eye contact with one of the other ones. Apparently I was trying to encroach upon its territory?

Originally Posted by Sil View Post
How's it going guys ^.^

<3 you. Post more often!

Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Hey Sil, long time, where you been?

You don't wanna know ;)
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
;_; Killed 2 roosters today.

What? How?
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Well, they were my family's roosters. And they annoy the shit out of us, always trying to rip our eyes out, etc., with their claws. So.. I chopped their heads off. c:

At least we don't need to feed them anymore.
;_; Killed 2 roosters today.

You should make their dead bodies a part of your Halloween costume!!
Master of the arcane arts
Well, they were my family's roosters. And they annoy the shit out of us, always trying to rip our eyes out, etc., with their claws. So.. I chopped their heads off. c:

At least we don't need to feed them anymore.

I love you.

Have my babies.
I got it haha.

But it shoudla been.

Who gets ingame anymore? I'd like to start up some TA rooms. And of course, that TA tournament. I'm going to wait till fl0ws is over though.
Ripped their heads off? I don't think I would have the capability to do that...
And Zoro I'm ingame on a daily basis although mostly just to play some fun mods with friends.
'u'
Originally Posted by ZeToxiiK View Post
Ripped their heads off? I don't think I would have the capability to do that...
And Zoro I'm ingame on a daily basis although mostly just to play some fun mods with friends.

That's cool. I'll try to catch you sometime. I'm currently playing Chinese LoL, so meh.