Toribash
View Poll Results: To merge or not to merge. thats whats the poll is for.
Yes we should merge to create one more total AWESOME clan!
9 Votes / 75.00%
NO NEVER I DONT WANNA MERGE WITH THEM!!!! PLS DONT!!!
3 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

dw i forgot 2!!!! i was a bit distracted on my ps2 but meh mum hid it from me so its more computer for me!!! how bout this saturday at 3:00 pm?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masculinity

However, everyone knows that Wikipedia only gives the politically correct answer and never actually touches the point, it just goes on and on about some shit without actually saying the main point bluntly. *COUGH*BOSNIANWAR*COUGH*
So we are left to define 'mascilune' ourselves via a falcious argmentum ad hominem.

Mascilune comes artifically from the minds of people - it is not a natural defination, since we can imgaine a world without masciluninty - even with tough men. Some say that Masculinity is to be measured by the size of the penis, which, I must say, is a very bad generilization. I'm pretty sure there are many examples of girly guys with huge dicks.

The mascliune, is rather, used by guys to romantancize their daily work. As an example, take a man with few muscles and yet a high capacity for abstraction, against a hard working, huge mussceles man. The abstraction-capable man would seem less of value to the mascilune man, because he, in the mind of the worker, is much less 'manly' or mascilune, and thus can acomplish less in his life. To himself, the worker is this hard working, dust on his pants, man who powers the country. Needless to say, this is a false generilization, that's what mascilune is, a false generilization used by those who categorize themselves under mascilunity to assure themselves of their worth, and be able to thus enter certain social groups easier.

But, that said, it's time to be blunt;

MASCILUNITY IS DUMB CONCEPT INVENTED AND USED BY IDIOTS WHO CANT THINK AHHH DURRRR

^ That's what wikipedia needs more of.
lol you dont need to be serious about these questions...you dont have to look it up.... I want you guys oppinions
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!