Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by wraithismy View Post
Name: wraithismy
Past clan's: none
player card:
Why I want to join: its a cool clan I ave lots of freines that are in the cpan hoe you exept me pm me if its a yes or no

About yourself : I play TB 24/7 other then wen I in school I play sports bave lots of friend on and off of tb my belt is custom in other acc I'm brown in this acc

You sir disgust me...
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Originally Posted by wraithismy View Post
Name: wraithismy
bla bla bla ... belt is custom in other acc I'm brown in this acc

You'll not surprise anyone. I have 4 master belts and 7 custom belts on my other accs
And I'm just mere 10 dan on this account
Last edited by shinigamii; Jun 7, 2011 at 06:33 PM.
Nameiablo(real life Ray)
Belt:custom
Past Clans:[RN];[rvng] and for few hours [one] but they were very unfriendly.
Modes your good at: aikido,aikidoBD,judo.
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..):nope
GMT:+3
Player Card:

About yourself: i live in Latvia(europa),i play basketball and do kickbox & teakwondo.
Why you want to join [eVo] -becauze you are really nice and active clan.
i need an active clan because i`m on toribash about 3 hours per day^^
Will always <3 my peeps in eVo
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
Nameiablo(real life Ray)
Belt:custom
Past Clans:[RN];[rvng] and for few hours [one] but they were very unfriendly.
Modes your good at: aikido,aikidoBD,judo.
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..):nope
GMT:+3
Player Card:

About yourself: i live in Latvia(europa),i play basketball and do kickbox & teakwondo.
Why you want to join [eVo] -becauze you are really nice and active clan.
i need an active clan because i`m on toribash about 3 hours per day^^

I like your application. Come see us ingame.
*puff-puff*
stay on for bit, I'm looking for Trip to see about this Clan Battle that [Secret] is waging. I think while this is going on I will hotseat a clan maybe for both of you to fight.
*puff-puff*
Name:Agentmax
Belt:Black belt
Past Clans:None, even though I have applied for some.
Modes your good at: Aikido,Judo,Ninjustu, and some wushu
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): I'm a pretty decent artists, well at making like drawings not actually making sets. I am also a good organizer.
GMT:-2
Player Card:
About yourself: I am 14 years of age and am currently about to graduate from the 8th grade. I do have a social life just not as an active one as first hoped of. I like making ideas for games,stories,inventions,etc., I also enjoy making crude drawings that make people giggle even though I do better than that. I am a male before people ask and I don't usually like to talk to girls, I am not gay I'm just that nervous around them. I do every now and then go into rambles so I do warn you that in the before time. I did read that this an invite only clan but I did really seriously wanted to try out and show myself. I have an awesome move thats really hard to explain but is really hard to reverse unless you know what your doing, I did on 1handclap once.(I realize hes not in the clan just thought I should give some insight.) Again I did read that this is an invite only so if you reject me solely on that I would understand.
Why you want to join [eVo] (Don't just say "because i want to" or something in that area, give a GOOD detailed reason or it will be ignored):The reason on wishing to join your clan is simple but I am going to try really hard not to string it out, because I really wish to be part of a clan to take part in clan events/tourneys. I also wish to be part of a clan to get a jist of what people do and where their from. I myself am from the USA but I'm not ignorant and know theres more contries than my own. So thats why I want to join in a nutshell, theres many other reasons but thats just the top two and I did not wish to strings out more than needed.

I do however hope you take this into consideration.
Last edited by Agentmax; Jun 8, 2011 at 12:48 PM.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...