Toribash
I agree with david. I would say yes even though I tend to be in game more, I don't like too many people that are inactive on the forums. I just want to know if he will change. If I may I will give him one more post to explain himself and tell what he will change if he doesn't live up to it we can kick him out and what not.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Wouldn't it be nice if he posted on our desc for a while to see if he can fit in here and decide if he could join after that?
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
Wouldn't it be nice if he posted on our desc for a while to see if he can fit in here and decide if he could join after that?

I support this idea.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
I support it too, but he needs to post again. I will try to find him in-game and tell him.
Be good or be good at it.
I say we wait abit on ivoid, maybe see his dedication. He could prove himself by getting 25 posts. Then I will be a yes.
Lol bob, offtopic real quick wanna join the tourney I'm in? Its not the huge ones but ya know.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by trickbob View Post
I say we wait abit on ivoid, maybe see his dedication. He could prove himself by getting 25 posts. Then I will be a yes.

Didn't you read what Fish said? No more post requirements. He said you can base your decision off of how many posts they have, but I personally think they are the same thing.
Be good or be good at it.
He means that he will start being active on the forum. Nothing applying to what fish said, I believe.
Bacon is the answer to all problems.
[Tint] | MMO | RSO | Maker of teh textures.