Toribash
Hey guys i'm sorry for disturb you, im the leader of the shield. I saw in the brackets of clan league, my clan versuing your clan. How about the time you can battle with my clan? lets negotiate about it.
Sorry if my english is bad.
Originally Posted by zeann View Post
Hey guys i'm sorry for disturb you, im the leader of the shield. I saw in the brackets of clan league, my clan versuing your clan. How about the time you can battle with my clan? lets negotiate about it.

so guys when do we have time.. i think tomorrow would be nice.. or u play today( but then i have no time due to the birthday of a friend). so guys whats up?
-----
here is al link to all the informations we use.. so guys.. also til wich date it has to be done.. so lets do it!

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...33#post6703633

please let me know when do u have time? its important to know..

i would say.. maybe tomorrow, or on weekend cause the most of us have more time?

btw.. didnt see darker in a while.. i thought he will compete in runkido
Last edited by mobinladen; Jul 31, 2013 at 09:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
We are facing shield then ..... Could be worse
Btw : we need a clan meeting i mean full clan meating whsre will be all members
of our clan.

Hey friends , i came to say that clan league has begun . Here is the status of who you have to fight

clan league

You guy's have to fight the shield , good luck with it ! ;)
Ok thanks we have a time until 10/08/2013 to fight. And yeah maybe tomorrow we can do it (maybe).
for the time wait until i get the average gmt of my member.
Sorry if my english is bad.
Originally Posted by Potram View Post
guys omg lets train -_- we are fightin tomorow

maybe... ;-)

btw.. lok at art forum:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...06#post6705206

need cnc..
-----
Originally Posted by Potram View Post
mob can you play today or not ?

hey, sorry today iam not able to play cause a good friend of mine gives a birthday party today.. and at the moment iam in the universety.. again..sorry for that bro

but tomorow i wil be online from 17 (+2gmt) on... so we can meet then! ;-) as u can see we dont have to do the cl tomorrow , we also can do it during the weekend. cause the most members are back home then! ;-)

btw.. check out the head!!!! on art forum... its a new one.
Last edited by mobinladen; Jul 31, 2013 at 02:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]