Toribash
Anybody wanna play REAL Minecraft with me?

I don't got a server, but I have the actual game (With Night time and zombies and creepers....Oh God the Creepers...)

If you got a server we can play on, I probably will be able to play.
Tubby Tubba's Tubby Textures!
Cheap, Decent Cartoon Heads!
Originally Posted by CRASH3R View Post
I was wondering, how do I play online? I see the IP adress enter thing but idk anyones IP. To be honest, I did crack the game to try it and its just amazing, i'm looking toward buying it, but I just want to know how to play online.

I was only able to connect to one server while using a cracked version. Apparently, the hosts have the ability to allow free players, but most decide to only allow premium. The server I managed to hook up to was only temporarily accepting free members because they had just reset the server. I wasn't able to get on the next day.

I hear you man. This game is totally worth buying, but you'll just have to play single player until then.
Hey. Sup
Free players and paid players are basically playing a completely different game, the "cracked" or "pirated" version of the game isn't considered free and people don't host servers specifically for the cracked.
Come the hell on, it's about $15, not $100, just go buy it if you want to play it. It's only a one time deal, too, you only have to pay once.
bllockdude is better :P
|~|RAIN RAIN GO AWAY-THAT'S WHAT ALL MY HATERS SAY! |~|

Join my fanclub, get a reward at 500 members!
|~|Luv List:<3 PredatorC/FireBolty/Mookiefish/DEVIL|~|
I DON'T PLAY TORIBASH, I JUST CAME FOR FORUMS

I doubt you've even played minecraft.

Say blockdude is better when you play minecraft :v
all i was told is that you just create stuff off blocks? ?
|~|RAIN RAIN GO AWAY-THAT'S WHAT ALL MY HATERS SAY! |~|

Join my fanclub, get a reward at 500 members!
|~|Luv List:<3 PredatorC/FireBolty/Mookiefish/DEVIL|~|
I DON'T PLAY TORIBASH, I JUST CAME FOR FORUMS

There's more to it.

Watch some more videos, you CAN make stuff from blocks, but there is more behind it than just that.