Toribash
azir, just post a decap, a split and a madman. Next time, when you think you've got better replays.
IMO, not nearly good enough for ORMO. Slow, inaccurate hits and you moved Uke in that 3rd replay.
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
yeah i thought about that too but tamer0 pretty much disapproved so its your descision splitner

Sorry, I didn't see Tempo's post. I was just scanning through the pages quickly looking for "sprytryne" and I didn't see the "spry" in Tempo's analysis, haha. Added you to the memberlist.

I'll check out the rest of you guys' replays later on when I get home from school.

Edit: Right, stuff.

Muffindo: I think you've hit the nail on the head right there. Unless anyone has an objection, I'd like to welcome you to ORMO mate.

azir: What DeeJayy said basically. It doesn't have to be limited to a split, decap and madman though. As the OP says, basically just give us 3 different types of replay. For example, a decap, a manipulation and a realistic replay would give you a better chance than just 3 madmans.
Last edited by Tamer0; Oct 31, 2009 at 06:09 AM.
One more try

Kong-fu - decap
Corepunch - split
Goaway - combo ?
Attached Files
!Corepunch.rpl (93.6 KB, 18 views)
!Goaway.rpl (84.5 KB, 10 views)
!Kong-fu.rpl (102.0 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Koven; Nov 2, 2009 at 03:33 PM.
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
Meamme0: Impressive, ill think about it.

So, have you come to a decision yet?
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
So?
People borrow openers all the time. it doesnt matter as long as the replays turn out different. hell, you even took one of mine in this thread.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Koven View Post
One more try

Deathtime - combo
Corepunch - split
Briliantsword - boom

Deathtime: Kinda stiff, only had two hits. I'm not gonna count this as a madman I'm afraid.

Corepunch: Sexy punch. If your other replays were of this standard, you'd easily get in.

BrilliantSword: Sure you boomed, but it was a pretty simple and not really stylish hit. Basically contraction of both pecs.

Even though I'm not a recruiter, I'm sorry to say it's a no from me (mostly because the first replay was hardly a madman).