Toribash
i am a brown belt almost black, i rock in wushu, taekkyon, judo, any sword mod, and many more. i wan't to join because.....well.....I wanna be the very best like no one ever waaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss(na na NA!)! To catch them is my best test, to train them is my caaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuusssssee(POKEMON!!!)! I will travel across the land, searching far and wide(na na NA!)! Every pokemon to understand, the power that's insiiiiiiddddddddddeeee(POKEMON!!!)!.......oh....u m...sorry...i....uh....get carried away sometimes. Please consider me. Thanks! POKEMON!!!!!
Originally Posted by JFC3 View Post
i am a brown belt almost black, i rock in wushu, taekkyon, judo, any sword mod, and many more. i wan't to join because.....well.....I wanna be the very best like no one ever waaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss(na na NA!)! To catch them is my best test, to train them is my caaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuusssssee(POKEMON!!!)! I will travel across the land, searching far and wide(na na NA!)! Every pokemon to understand, the power that's insiiiiiiddddddddddeeee(POKEMON!!!)!.......oh....u m...sorry...i....uh....get carried away sometimes. Please consider me. Thanks! POKEMON!!!!!

I'm going to go ahead and say NO
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Originally Posted by JFC3 View Post

[A L P H A]
You just wouldn't fit in to this clan.
Like this guy didn't, in our last clan picture. ;/
Last edited by Sahee; Nov 27, 2008 at 08:55 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"