Toribash
Oh yeah I see your point.

Btw, watching a jumpscare-fest video is not a good idea with a low table and a hurt knee...

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
Lol, I am not a fan of jump scares. I was traumatized as a child by my dad. I never heard of jumpscare-fest.
A hasbeen like the rest
You know, someone playing a game with more jumpscares than I can count...

Helpful quote

Lol. I am not really that phased by games that have jumpscares because you are usually expecting it to happen. Movies, videos, and sometimes books get to me more than games. I don't really know why books get to me.
A hasbeen like the rest
Creepypastas get to me more than books for some reason...

Helpful quote

I like some of the creepypastas. People can be so creative sometimes, it is unbelievable. There are some stories that really get to me, but I don't usually have a problem with them.
A hasbeen like the rest
My favourites would be Hide n Seek Alone, Midnight Game, NoEnd House, and The Devil Game

Helpful quote

I am not going to lie, I have never heard of any of those. The Devil Game definitely sounds interesting. Maybe I will look into them.
A hasbeen like the rest
The Devil Game might seem boring at first but it gives you a sense of creepiness or something.

Helpful quote

Lol, I enjoy the creepypastas more at night when they can actually get to you. I am not sure of the one I read, but there was one night that I was unable to sleep due to one of the pastas being incredibly well written. Most of the stories are incredible.
A hasbeen like the rest