Toribash
I was never good in fighting games (like Tekken, MK, Street Fighter, etc) because I button-mash too much. But give me something like UFC, WWE, or Fight Night and let's have fun

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
@danny: thanks for the tip, but for now I ordered RE6. Im looking forward to see how it wil turn out
@Ranged: Seriously, I dislike the second season of the walking dead. As much I loved to play season 1 I hate the mistakes they did in the second season. I didnt even play it past the first two episodes
Honestly, the choices made me more into the game... Telltalle makes so many good stories. My only problem is that sometimes, no matter what choice you make, a person ends up dying anyway...

Helpful quote

I am a big fan of games that have multiple endings as in each choice you make could potentially alter the games ending.
A hasbeen like the rest
Like Dragon Age and Mass Effect basically. (Even though the 2nd DA ending and the 3rd ME ending weren't that special to me)

Helpful quote

The second DA was disappointing. I felt that your actions didn't really change the outcome of the game due to the fact that only the end decision mad a difference.
A hasbeen like the rest
Unless you can import DA:O and DA2 into DA3:I so maybe at least our actions in the 2nd one can affect something... (because I know that story will be about restoring power or something in Thedas because the Mages/Templar war needs to be stopped)

Helpful quote

That would be nice if I could import all the games into Inq. I always make a mage to start out with, so it would be interesting if the game was actually altered by the previous games, and your current character. I really did like the ending of the first dragon age, and the second was alright. I am hoping this game has an epic ending, and could end the DA series.
A hasbeen like the rest
End the DA series? I want more! XD

Helpful quote

Lol, I want them to end on a good note, and I don't plan on buying a next gen console, which they would probably start making the DA games for anyway. I would like it to end where I have the chance to play it instead of having to watch a gameplay series on youtube.
A hasbeen like the rest