Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ummmm.
I might buy one...
I want to see if anyone else is interseted first though, lol.

If I do buy one, and I do win, I want the red one plox.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
ZOMG.
Kwygon, you post such short posts.

Also, my dad got me into Cricket a while back, but I got bored of it. I tried soccer, with no success. I also tried rugby, but I got beaten around too much so I quit.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Yea, you were a little late, lol.
Maybe Baku hasn't noticed we are official yet either...
Have you tried basketball? and i post short cuz i get to the poit. Basketball is great. Its the best sport i ever played.
Fezch, nice edit of my replay.

Here is what i think is a madman so tell me if im wrong.
Attached Files
M-Madman.rpl (107.8 KB, 7 views)
*point.
No, I don't play basketball. I used to, but I was too short to be any good at it.
Metro, it ain't gonna happen.
If you want a flame, maybe we should start up our trail buisness, eh?
MetroX: that would be me.

Also, i don't know if this is in the wrong spot, but is the point system still up?
- its been a while
UBER!

Also, i tend to read more than i post, so if you post something that i'm not very familiar with (such as favorite basketball team) i probably won't be replying.

I WILL READ I THOUGH.

Also, working on the hawt girls.
- its been a while