Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hmm lol yeh,this is making me wish that jay will finish(and pass) exams soon,so we'll re-begin to making flames mwahahaha
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Blk? I use it for several games. i dunno, i just like the name. its short, and its not very popular among different people. I think i've made my name into something it was not before.

My avitar is a Protoss dark templar, one of my favorite SC2 units. My previous avitar was a drawing of one.

Also, going to fill out the rest soon.

Real name: l1i2u3 4b5o6 7l8u9n10 (remove the #s, i do this because i don't want my mom looking up my name to find it in a videogame that im not supposed to play)
Date of birth: 1994 may 17
Hobbies: TB, videogames, hawt girls, modding,
Favorite teams: ? favorite teams?
Belt: 2nd
Activity: forum: high, ingame- low
Last edited by blkk; May 27, 2009 at 08:54 PM.
- its been a while
Real name: l1i2u3 4b5o6 7l8u9n10 (remove the #s, i do this because i don't want my mom looking up my name to find it in a videogame that im not supposed to play)

Hobbies: TB, videogames, hawt girls, modding,

Those two parts made me lol.
Blkk, you gave us your name, right?
So it will be added to the first list, probably without the numbers.
So when your mum searches, she is probably going to find it here, lol.
And also,
Forum: High

I likey!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I do have my bot, but he is eating himself atm.
I will try and fix him.
When do you need him?

BTW, it IS called FezBot, will this make a difference? I guess I can always change the name...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
^Agreed.
You will most likely get in next time, they will remember you, lol.
I think our GMTs kind of stuff this up.
I have school on weekdays, and work on Thursday night and Saturday afternoon.
The only time I will really be able to get on is on Sunday, lol.

Oh whoops, I forgot.
Monday and Tuesday are holidays for me, lol.
I may be a little more active.
But then again, I might be around at my GF's house.
Fezch got an new avatar D:

Hehe, you noticed! I can make you one if you want, only took me about 5 mins. Lol.