Toribash
I know what you mean, EA seems to have a lot of trouble making a semi-decent game. If this one will be anything like the first one, I will not have a problem. I hope they fix the magic trees, it was a bit of a clusterfuck in the second game. I had to replay a mage about 3 times before I got a good setup down.
A hasbeen like the rest
Plus, I want the mage specializations to seem more powerful than what they gave us in DA2...
The one thing I like from DA2 is the combat. It was much faster.

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
Combat was definitely faster, but you are right that the specializations should be more powerful. I feel that the blood mage was way to week in both games. Everyone makes it seem like such an op and scary thing, but it was useless.
A hasbeen like the rest
At least they should add Blood Mage and make it seem a lot more powerful... Or maybe even a thing where your party members notice you using Blood Magic or something.

Helpful quote

I do feel like they are going to add something like that. I remember in DA2 that the actions you took had an outcome on the games and how the characters interacted with you. You can only assume that they will keep that in the game, but intensify the results or tweak it a bit. I would really love to see how they end up playing this game out though. I am not sure how it can really end.
A hasbeen like the rest
What kind of game is it?
Oh God I had to be playing a horror game walkthrough on the bottom corner of my screen. Argh my gut hurts.
Anyway, anyone got nominated for the ice bucket challenge?

Helpful quote

Lol, thanks Count. I really went for the "Illuminati" theme. I had my avatar custom made by someone in the community. I think it looks really cool.

Maybe I will test out minutequest. Never really heard of it before now.
A hasbeen like the rest
So I got Watchdogs, Wolfenstein, Murdered: Soul Suspect, and Batman. Don't worry if I'm not active for a few months ;)

Helpful quote