Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by bigfreeze930 View Post
Ownage
Disaster
Destruction
Hard Core Killers [HcK]

Those are some pretty bad names no offense, especially the one that I highlighted in red D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Here's some from the random mind of me...
CHUCK_NORRIS
Applesauce
TheGuild
Magnificana
cAPSLOCKFTW
Space
StarLight (SL would be short)
CTRL|ALT|DEL
Pwnegorz
PANTS
Jucy
BaconLords
DrEaM
SteemEnjin
Pwncy
LOLage
CLAN_FTW

Well thats all I got for now...
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
You, me, taco, and... SOMEONE ELSE FOR GAWDS SAKE!!!!!.....
Ugh, this is why I'm not a woman because I would be a moody nightmare if I got pregnant.......
I'm getting depressed too. This sucks.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
I hate to be the really big, excuse my language here, the bitch... but............
We were fine until Cina decided to quit. It seems that he was such a leader that almost everyone else who saw that he quit decided to quit also, and people that saw those people quit... and so on and so on.
I am, sorry--yes, blaming Cina as of the moment unless he posts here in his own raging complaining comment of his own. I'm just PISSED OFF right now because of so many people leaving...
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Maybe if we get another clan going with title, leaders, and everything...
You decided to do this at a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY bad time, but it's not my decision...
*Que taco below*
Last edited by MrManiac; Nov 16, 2009 at 03:51 AM.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Well, now that this clan is pretty much no more right now, would it be reasonable to say that this project is no more?
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
I was intending for ownage/taco to close it but since we're moving to another thread I suppose it doesnt matter...
OH CRAP I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING..........
If no one posts here, would that mean that all of the posts that we had here would be gone eventually, putting our post count back to the way it was before we were in this clan? Because that sucks
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Now I'm the one sad too because I didn't know that THIS WOULD LEAD TO THE CLAN CHANGING AND POSSIBLY ME LOSING ALL MY POSTS AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE WHO POSTED THE CRAP OUT OF THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......... ......
Sorry for all caps, I'm still mad about the situation.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN