Toribash
Well sorry, I was a bit busy these last two days. Doing the same thing as Hamza.

Anyways I am back now. Thank you Erth for the help and compliment on our banners. Thanks Nyann for the tightness in our DSC.

Anyways the tourney is going well, the shops are doing fine just waiting on the banners for them.

Also flamezzzzz you can use the Show Yourself thread in General on the other forums.

Main Page

Where you show yourself, IRL Images

Btw just got a new avvy

Edit: Just payed for Ave's dream set He is not online so I don't have textures yet.
Last edited by Abdy; Oct 27, 2012 at 08:46 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Thank you Erth. We are trying our best to make the DSC front page look more updated.

---

Yes, yes. You know what time it is, Nyann's rant about how much you guys all suck at using the DSC. And it's true, and you know it.
You all spam. Well all apart from like 3 people. I'm not going to give names of those 3 people, because they all know that they put thought into their posts.
The rest of you. Please stop it. I mean it. Erth wants us to get official, he's trying to help us (thank you very much for that by the way). But now the gloves are off. I am no longer going to be nice and beat around the bush.
I will be dishing out warnings for each person who spams. Get 5 warnings I will either (A) Demote you. (B) Remove you from the clan. I'm serious, it's time to stop.
Don't just go, "lol yolo i done this today. : added more so it didn't count as spam" - Take time and think about your message.
We don't need 4 pages of DSC a day. Quality posts come first over quantity.

Personal words to people now.
Box: Post your music on the other forum. I have told you time after time again. It's just spam.
Ave: Please, try to include more in your posts. I know you try, but please try to do it.
Toa: Stuff like "what room, I'll be there in a few." Can be done with PM's. Please try to use it.
Allies: I'm good to see you are posting. But if any of you are just lurking and not posting. Feel free to do so, just try not to make it spammy.

/end rant : I am not happy.

You guys better listen to Nyann. She tries her hardest at making us a good clan. And it pisses me off when you guys ignore her. So if you spam prepare to be punished.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
i really agree with nyann, she's doing her best to help her clan..
and avengd i liked the punishing thingy and ofc i wont ignore nyann
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
We are trying our hardest not to spam, but lets be honest, some stuff need to be said, it isnt like we can lengthen a few important words into an entire paragraph, and yes, I do understand that not ALL of the words we post on the DSC arent that important. Well, I'm with Nyann here, we don't need 4 pages everyday, only try to post the important stuff if you can. I used to spam... ALOT, but now I realise how critical it is not to spam. It's costing us our official! Please, please, please don't spam guys! Remember, it's starting to cost us our official!
/endrant/agreement/whatever
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
all i do is respond to what everyone else says.

I never mean to spam but apparently everything i post is spam
Last edited by Avengd7x; Oct 28, 2012 at 01:58 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
I remember when Avengd first started Ethereal, oh my has this clan grown.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
i remember when i was a brown belt, mother of god.

im happy on how my and inferno's clan came out. i didnt think it would last that long
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
You guys better listen to Nyann. She tries her hardest at making us a good clan. And it pisses me off when you guys ignore her. So if you spam prepare to be punished.

UGHHHHHHH.....I stated that same exact stuff a couple of pages ago....and then I got fucking raged at by SOMEONE.

Anyways, Nyann's showing her leader-side, which is great, and a good sign that she's well fit for her rank.

As for me, constantly having arguments for trying to calm this clan down...hahahah, nahhhh.
Sadly, I haven't done anything to prove I'm a good leader. Actually, not even a good co-leader.
Note - Please, if you want to show sympathy, which I'm hoping not, send it via PM.

Edit - Cozza, read the god damn posts, there's literally half a page worth of ranting about NOT SPAMMING. My god, if you were a good ally, you'd actually read our posts.
Last edited by Kiza; Oct 28, 2012 at 02:14 AM.
well today was a good day for betting!

anyways, if anyone wants to join me in betting /jo betz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
Sadly, I haven't done anything to prove I'm a good leader. Actually, not even a good co-leader.

I was co-leader for [Decoded] before I left. I thought I knew what I was doing,
but then I joined [Ethr]. Now I feel like such a newbie. (Maybe because I am.)
Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
im happy on how my and inferno's clan came out. i didnt think it would last that long

Well, it's very rare for me to see a good clan that doesn't die in like 2 weeks.
Plus, the members are mature (but funny), and they seem to get along nicely.

By the way, I'm always in the mood to reply, but I don't know what to say.
What, in a reply, is counted as spam? (So I can avoid using it.)
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@