Toribash
patrick, i didnt let you post in our dsc to spam it. but nevertheless. glad to see an ally posting for once. inferno let patrick post in here. he is in asian and they are our allies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
patrick, i didnt let you post in our dsc to spam it. but nevertheless. glad to see an ally posting for once. inferno let patrick post in here. he is in asian and they are our allies.

yeah sorry, just telling toa what i was
so how's the clan doing? i missed it
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
We are doing good. I'm trying to get us more popular and well known so we can get official.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
ohh, and so if you need more active ppl, well... i'm here, and as you know i'm super active
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Posting random crap won't get you official.

Slightly more sparce posts with actual meaning are a lot better ;o

Just a wee hint, also I see you updated the banners on the first page, looks nice. o7
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Posting random crap won't get you official.

Slightly more sparce posts with actual meaning are a lot better ;o

Just a wee hint, also I see you updated the banners on the first page, looks nice. o7

Thank you Erth. We are trying our best to make the DSC front page look more updated.

---

Yes, yes. You know what time it is, Nyann's rant about how much you guys all suck at using the DSC. And it's true, and you know it.
You all spam. Well all apart from like 3 people. I'm not going to give names of those 3 people, because they all know that they put thought into their posts.
The rest of you. Please stop it. I mean it. Erth wants us to get official, he's trying to help us (thank you very much for that by the way). But now the gloves are off. I am no longer going to be nice and beat around the bush.
I will be dishing out warnings for each person who spams. Get 5 warnings I will either (A) Demote you. (B) Remove you from the clan. I'm serious, it's time to stop.
Don't just go, "lol yolo i done this today. : added more so it didn't count as spam" - Take time and think about your message.
We don't need 4 pages of DSC a day. Quality posts come first over quantity.

Personal words to people now.
Box: Post your music on the other forum. I have told you time after time again. It's just spam.
Ave: Please, try to include more in your posts. I know you try, but please try to do it.
Toa: Stuff like "what room, I'll be there in a few." Can be done with PM's. Please try to use it.
Allies: I'm good to see you are posting. But if any of you are just lurking and not posting. Feel free to do so, just try not to make it spammy.

/end rant : I am not happy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Toa: Stuff like "what room, I'll be there in a few." Can be done with PM's. Please try to use it.

I should've done it in a PM , sorry.
Anyway , is anyone feeling like getting ingame?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh Toa, now that kind of a post is too short, including a quote and 2 very short sentences isnt enough, i suggest you add some more to that before you get into trouble, Oh, and i will be more than happy to get in game with you, imma test you. \o/
I will /Sa you, kay.

Nyann, Yeah, i totally agree with you, some people should really add more to their posts. And i agree on the point with Avengd, his posts really should get longer, it shows more... i dont know the word but it makes you seem smart if your posts are long and shit ._. at least thats what i think.
You guys are pretty ligit it shows how hard other clans are gonna have to work to become ligit. If you take this long what does it take for everyone else...
I love you baby! Im always gonna be here for you!