Toribash
Seen rjay's name before, makes sense that he's banned.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I'm back.
What'd I miss?

Anyways, have you guys played inFamous 2 yet? It's AMAZING. The end of the hero story is beautiful. ;-;
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Which is why first player camera views are trendy, RPGs in the Elder Scrolls series have used it, CoD's used it, Minecraft has used it, it's to avoid all annoyances.
not every game can be made first person, DMC for example wouldn't be the same first person. a lot of the combat would get messed up by our incapability of seeing things move that fast in first person.
[Extreme]--> We are here (Cool Place)------------------------------------------u are all the way over There--->(Uncool) You
There are games that rely on 3rd person view like GoW, Dante's Inferno and DmC but in a lot of games, it's optional.
GoW meaning Gears of War, of God of War?

God of War is one of the very few 3rd person games I like. Mostly because the camera controls aren't aggravating 80% of the time. And Kratos is one violent badass. And every now and again you get to earn XP by having sex with random women, which is always fun.
Of course I meant God of War, in no.3. there's some nice graphics if you know what I mean.
Bleh, no posts due to lack of topic, come on guys ;/.