Toribash
I'll just leave this here for oracle's enjoyment.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

galio is such a good champion. with the right runepage and mastery setup you can enter your lane at level 1 with your AP at over 50, and your MR at over 60.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Not as good as my ~90 MR raka mid

I laughed too hard first time I did that.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Aaaand that's why people don't want to play with you.

Well, Excuse me for not wanting to build what everyone else builds. The point of the damn game is to have fun. And the point of being human is to be yourself. Gonna build what everyone else builds then you have no Humanity left to enjoy life. Gtfo and have a nice day dick.
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
galio is such a good champion. with the right runepage and mastery setup you can enter your lane at level 1 with your AP at over 50, and your MR at over 60.

Galio is such a great mid vs AP he is enjoyable.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Well, Excuse me for not wanting to build what everyone else builds. The point of the damn game is to have fun. And the point of being human is to be yourself. Gonna build what everyone else builds then you have no Humanity left to enjoy life. Gtfo and have a nice day dick.

Galio is such a great mid vs AP he is enjoyable.

Warden's Mail is one of the best midgame tank items.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I'll just leave this here for oracle's enjoyment.

Those are the worst fucking players I have ever seen in the history of the fine art of Blitz dodging.

Plus, no skin. Content is irrelevant.

ALLLLSSSOOOOO, I don't remember the exact post, but somebody said they were reworking human characters, starting with Raka. News flash: she's a unicorn.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

Lately, I've been ignoring things you post because I simply don't want to deal with it. But come one...

There's a reason why every ez gets triforce
There's a reason why every annie gets rabadons
There's a reason why certian items are used on certian champs.

It's because those items are most optimal on those champs. Same goes for champs with summoner spells.

Olaf with flash? pffft, you grab ghost. Not because everyone else does it, it's because it's better overall for him. Same goes for Shen.

This is a game, some people play to win, some people play to have fun.
I try to do both. So I try not to play full retard every game.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Lately, I've been ignoring things you post because I simply don't want to deal with it. But come one...

There's a reason why every ez gets triforce
There's a reason why every annie gets rabadons
There's a reason why certian items are used on certian champs.

It's because those items are most optimal on those champs. Same goes for champs with summoner spells.

Olaf with flash? pffft, you grab ghost. Not because everyone else does it, it's because it's better overall for him. Same goes for Shen.

This is a game, some people play to win, some people play to have fun.
I try to do both. So I try not to play full retard every game.

If you ever played a game with me you would see how well I can do. Your looking at random games only. All my friends on it are always with there ranked teams. I dont try because I am with randoms who don't know how to work together. Or I am with friends that do not know how to work together well.(Looks at xThemistx) You people dont give me a chance obv you will never learn how I can play with a team that knows what they are doing.
Idc for RO honestly. Never used it and never will. Thats my stubberness!

Then you're retarded. That's like saying "I've never improved and I never will!"

Just bought irelia, 'dat q is so good for farming... all i do is mash q, and bam.
-----
If you ever played a game with me you would see how well I can do. Your looking at random games only. All my friends on it are always with there ranked teams. I dont try because I am with randoms who don't know how to work together. Or I am with friends that do not know how to work together well.(Looks at xThemistx) You people dont give me a chance obv you will never learn how I can play with a team that knows what they are doing.

Everyone that has played with you has said that you suck so much. You're obviously not getting the point. You're baaaaaad.
Last edited by sham; Nov 6, 2012 at 02:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
inq.
cept, you don't want to mash q to farm with irelia. Only use q if you misjudge your AA and would otherwise miss the last hit, or else you'll go oom. It would be wise to pick up a philo if you are having lane/mana problems.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم