Toribash
I didnt rly like Borderlands I, I mean it was fun playing online with a couple of friends, but singleplayer was horrible in my opinion. So I don't think I will play Borderlands II
Anyone into The Walking Dead (the game) ?
Well, there are 3 Walking Dead games out now... Walking Dead Season 1 and 2 and Walking Dead: Survival Instinct. I like the Telltale games version because it had so much story and it made you fall in love with the characters. The one by Activision was meh. It had average gameplay and an average story.

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
I have actually never played the Walking Dead games. I absolutely love the show thought, so I might look into playing them.

How about the Elder Scrolls or the Halo series?
A hasbeen like the rest
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a really long game. If you want to finish all missions, it would take at least 200 hours. It's a fun game with a deep costumization thing.
Halo... I've never really played Halo. I've only gotten Reach and 4. I never played them that much. But when I do, I always have a great time. Maybe I should get into it a little more...

Helpful quote

I have more hours logged into Skyrim than all games I have every played put together.

Halo by far is my favorite series. I am not a fan of the newer one coming out, but I absolutely love the older games. Halo 2 was by far the best, and Halo 3 was really good. When Reach came around, I was super excited, but it was not as good as I thought. And when Halo 4 came out, I had a great time with all of my friends playing. For some reason I feel the the gameplay is a little different with the new games.
A hasbeen like the rest
I'm guessing they tweaked the game's engine a little bit, if not used a new one.

Helpful quote

I assume they did. Not many games can match up to their previous counterparts. I find the assassin creed games are always the same, but due to the new weapons and scenery change in each game it is interesting.

In the Elder Scroll games, things always change. Some of the changes were for the good, and others for the worse. It is all a mater of opinion on the Elder Scroll series.

Halo is a prime example of games getting worse after the first two or 3. Halo 2 was by far the best Halo made, and any true fan of Halo that has played all games can agree. Halo 3 was good, and the user created content was absolutely great. Each game after the third really tried to up the previous which caused the games to lose something.

The one game that never changes is Call of Duty. It is literally the same game with a different setting each time. I don't understand why people continue to buy them. The only that that is truly different in each game is the gun attachments, and perks. Besides those, the gameplay is no different from game to game.
A hasbeen like the rest
I was never a CoD fan. I only borrowed it from my friend to play the campaign, and as soon as I was finished, I returned it. I never found it that fun...

Helpful quote

@Ranged: I didnt know about the third one, but Im talking about the Telltale Games, season 1 and 2. I loved the first one, but after playing the first episode of Season 2 and doing some readings about it I decided not to play this one. I really think it would've been best if they didnt release a second season at all, because they did some major mistakes in my opinion.

Skyrim was a hell of a game, I played it some years ago on the Xbox (unfortunately because I couldn't mod it then ) and almost made the 100%. Very long on the one hand, but very rewarding on the other hand.
For CoD: I dont rly know, I really enjoyed the first one for LAN's etc, but I dont rly like the new games. It's all the same in my opinion and not alot of fun for singleplayer campaign. Fighting your friend in MW2 on the same console was fun indeed for a couple of hours, but it gets boring too fast imo.
I believe that all of the CoD games are the same. My favorite by far was Call of Duty 2. That was one of the first games I ever played online, and I loved it. Just recently I went back to playing it again. The game has not changed at all since it came out.

I did get Skyrim on the pc, and I absolutely loved it. I mainly play it on the xbox though. I love to roleplay in the game. I am constantly making new characters. I believe this is about my 13th character, but I could be wrong. This playthrough, I am a wood elf hunter. I mainly go out and hunt for my food while I help the people of Skyrim.

The game is no longer enjoyable for me since I have played it so much. I fell that once you beat the game, the only way to continue is to roleplay.
A hasbeen like the rest