Toribash
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
i`m alex i`m 17 i`m getting my g.e.d. and i am currently looking for a job (its hard work when your under 1 i like to play toribash, drive, go in the woods , shoot guns, and make knifes i`m a bit of a pyromaniac as well
my experience in toribash
well i started out from watching a you-tuber to playing single player getting bored and quitting for a month or so then i found this wonderful thing called multiplayer and even though i didn't win but 10 matches my first day i had a blast and so i started playing a lot and got better and better until i lost WiFi for like 6 months that is i was no longer that good when i came back even though i solo trained like 3 times a week i couldn't be-leave it so i started training again and now i`m still not back up to what i was when i left but i am getting there oh and i like aikido i`m a defensive player going for slams, counters, suplexes but when i get competitive i`m more aggressive with my movement (not stupid though)
i found this clan through playing and seeing your members and thinking "hey they seem cool" so i decided to try and join
what i can bring to the clan
i have some skills in coding (html and css only though im in the process of learning more) so i can do that also id like to be very active and make friends and train/get better at aikido and generally have a good time

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
-----
sorry about the sucky replay guys its the only one i had and idk why i even have it ;(

Ummm yea... Like the grammar is bad and all but i'm not „zi best mans thats spyk americano veri vell“ myself so idk. My vote is neutral for now.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
yeah it may of been something to put in my app XD didn't think of that
Well golly-ge-willikers! i'm back making another one of these... So reason why i say this is because i have some of the dumbest things happen to me when i make these last one i made which was a while back i didn't get in cause... well... i did something they told me to do sooo mkay i guess. Now sense you probably dont care about my past life and retarded stories about things lets get on to the app.
P.S. Make the forum a bit more noticeable it legit took me 3 minutes to find it

Irl stuffs that will be used against me in court
My real name is Raynier, judge my parents not me,i'm male and 14, and i'm from a Caucasian (white) decent, my hobby's include of a bit of football watching/coaching i dont play :/
i watch a SHIT TON of youtube and i have 2 birds that i love dearly they are important to me if not you thats mean man ;-;, they're names are Jerry (a plain af cockatiel) and Mango a sun conure i named Jerry, Jerry because well i dont know but Mango is because a sun conure usually has a bit of blue on the tip of his feathers BUT Mango like the fucking savage he is has no blue and is mostly yellow/orange and a bit of green at the tip. I know this is not a lot of information about my self but 1 i dont really have that many special things about my life if you have any questions about me then ill answer them but right now i really dont have anything right now.

god damn this is only the first question

Experiences
my experience in toribash is pretty normal I've gone through struggles and meet some super cool people hoping to meet more
My favorite mods: Aikido, Aikido big dojo, twinswords, any type of greykido, tpl, my eyes are on fire right now ;-; and xspar
I think i can add an extra hand to wars and well another guy to talk to and i'm always willing try new games if anyone wants to go off to play another game if we are good friends.
the way i found this clan
so sense this is the thick juicy part i'm going to be a bit more serious
the way i found this clan was because there was this lobby opened called Intruders welcomed on the mod abd and i say to myself oh this will be fun hopefully i join in and there is Catarax and Cat4hbk i make questionable first impression... but it worked and they were pretty cool the actually told me about they were testing a guy after a bit of talking i was asked if i wanted to test i said ehh why not and i did it was 4-3 i was the 4 *brushes off shoulder* anyways they said i want to join just make and app saying why i'm here, now... the reason why i said yes and made this is because i kinda want to be apart of something and have people to play with/talk to on a regular bases they seemed pretty fun to play with and funny and i kinda want to continue that if i get it.

All of my no skills
well i cant do digital drawing but i can irl so i guess i can make concept art for in game art?

i dont take much replays but heres a few that i think are cool
Purple monkeys run wild in the red forest (nice line)

P.S. OMFG that was so close use the < and > buttons to slow it down but put it at 0.01 frames persec and look at the frames and when the dq happens it was legit on the last frame
Attached Files
close.rpl (96.3 KB, 5 views)
GG 2.rpl (30.2 KB, 5 views)
Hand.rpl (71.4 KB, 5 views)
XD.rpl (54.3 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by Rayegg View Post
Well golly-ge-willikers! i'm back making another one of these... So reason why i say this is because i have some of the dumbest things happen to me when i make these last one i made which was a while back i didn't get in cause... well... i did something they told me to do sooo mkay i guess. Now sense you probably dont care about my past life and retarded stories about things lets get on to the app.

My real name is Raynier, judge my parents not me,i'm male and 14, and i'm from a Caucasian (white) decent, my hobby's include of a bit of football watching/coaching i dont play :/
i watch a SHIT TON of youtube and i have 2 birds that i love dearly they are important to me if not you thats mean man ;-;, they're names are Jerry (a plain af cockatiel) and Mango a sun conure i named Jerry, Jerry because well i dont know but Mango is because a sun conure usually has a bit of blue on the tip of his feathers BUT Mango like the fucking savage he is has no blue and is mostly yellow/orange and a bit of green at the tip. I know this is not a lot of information about my self but 1 i dont really have that many special things about my life if you have any questions about me then ill answer them but right now i really dont have anything right now.

Experiences
my experience in toribash is pretty normal I've gone through struggles and meet some super cool people hoping to meet more
My favorite mods: Aikido, Aikido big dojo, twinswords, any type of greykido, tpl, my eyes are on fire right now ;-; and xspar
I think i can add an extra hand to wars and well another guy to talk to and i'm always willing try new games if anyone wants to go off to play another game if we are good friends.
the way i found this clan was because there was this lobby opened called Intruders welcomed on the mod abd and i say to myself oh this will be fun hopefully i join in and there is Catarax and Cat4hbk i make questionable first impression... but it worked and they were pretty cool the actually told me about they were testing a guy after a bit of talking i was asked if i wanted to test i said ehh why not and i did it was 4-3 i was the 4 *brushes off shoulder* anyways they said i want to join just make and app saying why i'm here, now... the reason why i said yes and made this is because i kinda want to be apart of something and have people to play with/talk to on a regular bases they seemed pretty fun to play with and funny and i kinda want to continue that if i get it.

All of my no skills
well i cant do digital drawing but i can irl so i guess i can make concept art for in game art?

P.S. OMFG that was so close use the < and > buttons to slow it down but put it at 0.01 frames persec and look at the frames and when the dq happens it was legit on the last frame

your app was a bit jumbled with random thoughts in between sentences, but overall your app was ok. your replays weren't the best but i saw you ingame and you seemed better there.

anyways i vote yes
cat4hbk, you can't vote yet. you'll have to wait or read the clan rules.

but anyway i even thou there was a few random things you put in, overall it was ok.

I'm still insure if he'll be active in the fourms since he only has 2 post.
Last edited by Mist; Apr 30, 2016 at 03:50 PM.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
cat4hbk, you can't vote yet. you'll have to wait or read the clan rules.

but anyway i even thou there was a few random things you put in, overall it was ok.

On the matter of the forums my first clan was not active on the forums so i didn't bother (i left because they were not active) and my last clan never told to me to be active on the forums but anyways this can be easily fixed and if im in i can start posting on forums
Edit: and i dont know if i'm doing something wrong but i posted more than 2 times it just doesn't show its been stuck like that a quite a bit and even as i'm posting now it doesn't show.
Last edited by Rayegg; Apr 30, 2016 at 06:09 PM. Reason: added
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post

we can't really judge by post count anymore since clan posts don't count anymore. obviously i have posted more than 7 times, i think it would be a bit unfair if it was said i was inactive because of that.
Originally Posted by Rayegg View Post

Experiences

All of my no skills

Yes I like
Rayegg applied to us about a week ago, and during that I seen his activity is pretty good, but he can still work on it. He would be a good fit for the clan.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Rayegg applied to us about a week ago, and during that I seen his activity is pretty good, but he can still work on it. He would be a good fit for the clan.

I see. Well his application was quite good, though, i can imagine him talking a lot and making horrible jokes. But thank you for your feedback, i think i'll say yes.

K, inviting you Rayegg. Welcome to the clan.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.