Toribash
tobreak, I got enough, I'm sending it too you. Also want to let you know that I am lucky because I had 39, my hat dissapeared (ended up being sold (didn't want it) in like 3 seconds) so here you go!
Hey guys! A guy named Means made a video, and one of my replays was featured in it! The first replay shown in the vid.

-----
if the vid doesnt work heres the link http://youtu.be/Obi983Oq5cU
Last edited by B4CKST4B; Jul 17, 2014 at 03:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Heart of Gold
great well done B4CK!!
-----
Originally Posted by Time4Teddy View Post
Guess What Monks!?
Another video just went live on the Monastery channel!

nice one : ) we should make a lot more of this vids.. btw. if you guys do a war, call bigkicknick.. he do the streamings on monastery-tv (MTV) xD
Last edited by BBKing; Jul 17, 2014 at 09:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hey guys. I subscribed to our youtube channel. My name there is my real name, so don't go looking for B4CKST4B
Heart of Gold
Hey monks. Subscribed at the Youtube channel. I think we can do clan videos and stuff there. kinda sad to see the players at the youtube video, and I'm not included ;) well maybe there is a reason why.... I'll post again whenever I can.
Train Hard Monks!!
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
Hey Monks!
Guess What!?!?
I just got finished making the brand new shiny Monastery trailer.
I decided to make a new one with only Ascetics and above.
I thought this would make it fair as some monks were complaining that they weren't
in it.

Anyways! Enough blabber!
I present, The new trailer:

I hope this was informative and seemed fairer.
~T4T
Last edited by iKas; Jul 17, 2014 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Bigger Text + Updated Video
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
wow.. one level higher!! thats cool.
epic! but i would say.. delete 'join us' we arent the army xD
we dont need thousends of warriors who dont know how to do
a proper punch..!
but damn.. the style is epic.